RSM owners - what are your other pets?

tnwillia

My 2 adopted cats, Bennie (grey 2yr old) & Licorice (black 1 yr old) Both males and great cats.

DSC04614.jpg

tnwillia

Thanks Leigh.....No they just get in each others faces all the time. They get along great. Bennie's the boss, Licorice follows.

dizzyg

Lethal : she is a very interesting story! her mom was a pure bred Persian, the owners had a male and didn't want kittens so they had her spayed. The mother went frolicking and got impregnated by one of the local feral cats and she was pregnant with 4 kittens! Then it was obviously sad when the dog got in and killed the mom while she was trying to protect her litter.

So she is half Persian and half who knows what!

Bobi1956

Interesting question LOL

I have two Shihpoo's(Puddles and Tizzy) - half shihtzu and half toy poodle
I have one golden doodle(Bogey) - half golden retriever and half miniature poodle.
I have a 22 yr old son senior in college
I have 11 yr old daughter whom has a freshwater 19g aquarium in her room (which I maintain of course lol)
and that be all wooohoooooooo

Attachments

• threedogs10-09.jpg
    threedogs10-09.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 61

Shazbah

Great photos and a good read
I have 1 adorable chocolate labrador and a 4000 gall koi pond with 30 koi.
If i had to make a choice between looking after marine tank, koi pond and dog over the kids i,d take the animals any day:laughroll
Cheers Sharon

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Our new kitty addition. My wife "brought it home" today, and named it "Bananas" as she cut the eyes out of a banana peel. I doubt we'll have her long though as it's sunny & above freezing LOL!

kitty.jpg