royal gramma ich

mro2you2

listen guys, I just can do it, I have no money to spare. I am saving up for new couch and then a patio makeover. Its been long eight weeks ( maybe 3 months ) and the clown has no dots what so ever. I am not going to do and that is it. If I have to give away my clown and wait eight weeks and risk it all again I will.

Last edited:

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
If I have to kill my clown and wait eight weeks and risk it all again I will.

Wow that's just pathetic, I can't even believe you posted that honestly.

The fish didn't ask to be in your care, I'm gonna stop but that is really sad you have that mentality.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
you know if you loose that fish and buy another, you just spent the amout it would cost to setup a QT tank.

Frankie

RS STAFF
you know if you loose that fish and buy another, you just spent the amout it would cost to setup a QT tank.

Good point Eric. Waste of money to just kill the fish you are trying to keep. no logic in that.
I advise on caution mro2you2 on what you say when it comes to killing fish. Most people here on RS will respond in a negative way to posts like that and I would hate to see it get blown out of proportion with the responses.:coffee2:

GrendelPrime

i would say yes as long as they need new patio furnature..at least i know to never reply to anthing he might ever post..im honestly stunned

mro2you2

i would say yes as long as they need new patio furnature..at least i know to never reply to anthing he might ever post..im honestly stunned

:smack: sorry I posted that... I was really upset and was to tears when I learned about the ick I had in my tank. I really do care.. I was just really upset at the moment. And GrendelPrime, I wouldnt blame you if you hated me for life. :(

Im sorry about that again.

Bye

Just do what you know is right, why do you want a saltwater tank??? it's simple, dont get upset and frustrated, think it through...put a patio chair on hold spend $75 and do this, you will thank yourself for it. You said there is no visible sign of ick...you dont have to get this setup tonight...but you know you have a problem and if you dont do everything you can to correct it.....well then you definetly should not have a SW Reef Tank....Maybe Bingo would be a better suitor. Good Luck, I hope you make the right decision.

mro2you2

:smack: sorry I posted that... I was really upset and was to tears when I learned about the ick I had in my tank. I really do care.. I was just really upset at the moment. And GrendelPrime, I wouldnt blame you if you hated me for life. :(

Im sorry about that again.

Bye

let me tell you my WHOLE story. I am 14 okey, I am still living in my parents house. I mantain the aquariums by myself. Because its my parents house I have a limit of tanks. And thats 2. I pay for every thing with a little help from them. I was giving some options, shut down my fresh ( NEVER!!! ) or take down all my tanks ( NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ). So im stuck and dont know what to do.

mro2you2

let me tell you my WHOLE story. I am 14 okey, I am still living in my parents house. I mantain the aquariums by myself. Because its my parents house I have a limit of tanks. And thats 2. I pay for every thing with a little help from them. I was giving some options, shut down my fresh ( NEVER!!! ) or take down all my tanks ( NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ). So im stuck and dont know what to do.

And when I said I was paying for it WE ( as in family ) so they cant help me even if I could get3.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Just do what you know is right, why do you want a saltwater tank??? it's simple, dont get upset and frustrated, think it through...put a patio chair on hold spend $75 and do this, you will thank yourself for it. You said there is no visible sign of ick...you dont have to get this setup tonight...but you know you have a problem and if you dont do everything you can to correct it.....well then you definetly should not have a SW Reef Tank....Maybe Bingo would be a better suitor. Good Luck, I hope you make the right decision.

BINGO!!!

mro2you2

I wanted it for the coral, fish, creatures, everything. And I wanted a step up from freshwater.

I LOVE this hobby. I have had fresh for 10 years and salt for 7 months.

Without words....I have no words.