royal gramma ich

mro2you2

little wierd I know... I really like this hobby and but I am being overwhelmed by this.

Oh those were my options to get the qt tank.

little wierd I know... I really like this hobby and but I am being overwhelmed by this.

Oh those were my options to get the qt tank.
Well this is a great hobby, But not the cheapest. You should be a little more upfront though, you will still get the same great advice. Look on craigslist...you will be amazed what you find sometimes for free.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
You can use a rubbermaid, it doesn't have to be a glass tank.

You probably have some laying around the house somewhere.

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
There are people on this site that would have helped you get the things you needed for the QT had you been honest, a lot of use have odds and end equipment lying around that we don't really use and could have sent you.

Since you came off as you did with the stories and all that, I can say you made a bad impression and not likely to get any help other than good advice.

Something to keep in mind for future posts.

mro2you2

There are people on this site that would have helped you get the things you needed for the QT had you been honest, a lot of use have odds and end equipment lying around that we don't really use and could have sent you.

Since you came off as you did with the stories and all that, I can say you made a bad impression and not likely to get any help other than good advice.

Something to keep in mind for future posts.

Okey I will.

I just felt a 14 year old kid shouldnt have a reef nonless chat on the internet about it.

Okey I will.

I just felt a 14 year old kid shouldnt have a reef nonless chat on the internet about it.
Actualy I wish I would have started when I was 14...It will teach you how to be patient and not to rush things, everybody always discouraged me, I wish I had the internet back then I know things would have been different. Just dont give up, Listen to what people w/real experience have to say and then use that advice to help your tank flourish....I sure do hope everything works out for you....BTW where are you located??

mro2you2

St.Louis MO

Im thinging of joining the club down here.

Do you know if theres a chance of MACNA being held in missouri?

Angel Fin

Just askin'..........how about a pair of cleaner shrimp?
Mine are great......very hardy, interesting to watch.......just like a mobile car wash for my fish.........& best of all.......no problems with ick!!!!!
My Royal Gramma, yellow tang, corals, etc...........very happy!!
IMO.....cleaner shrimp are very beneficial staples for a reef tank!!

mro2you2

Just askin'..........how about a pair of cleaner shrimp?
Mine are great......very hardy, interesting to watch.......just like a mobile car wash for my fish.........& best of all.......no problems with ick!!!!!
My Royal Gramma, yellow tang, corals, etc...........very happy!!
IMO.....cleaner shrimp are very beneficial staples for a reef tank!!

yep, I want one. But people thing they do eat ick but just the dead skin around the ick.

Reef Wall

I use a QT, but if you are dead set against it, some people get good results with a cleaner shrimp or two and Kent garlic extreme. Best bet is the QT tank.