Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

slakker

You gave me some ideas for a new sump design I'm working on... a split "display" fuge on the front and the back holding the equipment and micro bubble remover with the bulkheads. The one thing I'm leaning toward is using a metal powder coated stand over a 2x4 wood construction. That way the stand is completely open except for the 4 legs and I will have removable wood panels to access everything under the tank...

I also really like your aluminum light housing, I may steal some ideas from that too! hahahhaha...

Can't wait to see your stock increase in the tank.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Beautiful new fish Juan, you can't go wrong with clowns. I bet they feel a little lost in there at the moment. Cool names too, my missus will like them as she is a Black Belt.

crespeto

I'm so stealing those names, that is awsome. If the wife ends up finding a nice pair of clowns to get me for my birthday, or any pair of fish, they are so going to be Bruce and Lee, that is just good fun. Great looking fish, may they live long and prosper. :)

jpsika08

You gave me some ideas for a new sump design I'm working on... a split "display" fuge on the front and the back holding the equipment and micro bubble remover with the bulkheads. The one thing I'm leaning toward is using a metal powder coated stand over a 2x4 wood construction. That way the stand is completely open except for the 4 legs and I will have removable wood panels to access everything under the tank...

I also really like your aluminum light housing, I may steal some ideas from that too! hahahhaha...

Can't wait to see your stock increase in the tank.

Slakker, great that I can help you, if you need any more info just post here or PM me :thumbup:

Beautiful new fish Juan, you can't go wrong with clowns. I bet they feel a little lost in there at the moment. Cool names too, my missus will like them as she is a Black Belt.

Thanks Leigh, your missus is a black belt?! Wow, now we know who runs your house LOL j/k ;)

Looking great Juan,
Loving the space.
cheers
Greg

Thanks Greg, nice to see you around :)

Nice additions Juan.

Thanks Steve :D

Nice video - congrats on Bruce and Lee! :)

Thanks Terry :D

Congrats Juan!

Leigh ~ No wonder you stay in line! LOL

Tammy thanks and LOL

I'm so stealing those names, that is awsome. If the wife ends up finding a nice pair of clowns to get me for my birthday, or any pair of fish, they are so going to be Bruce and Lee, that is just good fun. Great looking fish, may they live long and prosper. :)

Chris, glad you liked them, their names will make some good party jokes when friend visit :D

Nice vid Juan

Thanks Anthony, I used After Effect from Adobe, really cool software, I will try to get a better video cam tonight (Ninja Assault my father's home LOL)

jpsika08

Well, what the hell is going on???

I have been feeding only three days and in really small amounts, just began seeing some reddish slime spots on the sandbed (Right Side) and at some point over the rocks (Right side also), just as what Cyano looks like, I just made Nitrate and Phosphates test and both are at 0, any clues?

jpsika08

Thanks Eddie and Tammy, here are the recent test I just made:

Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 0
Ph: 8.2
Alk: 2.29 <-- Really low,
Ca: 400 ppm
Temp: 77.6
Salinity: 1.024
Phosphates: 0
Mg: 1,240