Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

redsea reefer

You're welcome Juan! I would leave it there or a while and let it consume as much of whatever its eating and siphon once a week.

jpsika08

Thanks Terry, and yes, my Alk is waaay too low, would you recommend dosing some Alk? I have some Kent Liquid Alk.

Dweezil

Are you do for a water change soon Juan? If you are planning one this weekend I would not dose anything until after that and you test again.
You can siphone the cyano out with the water change at the same time also.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
If you are going to dose for Alk, I would do it slowly as this can increase your ph.

jpsika08

Yup, I have another one coming this weekend Tammy, ok I'll wait until then so I can siphon old water out too, thanks.

Here are some latest pics I took today, I think these came out better:

Bruce:
Bruce-1.jpg

Bruce-2.jpg

And Bruce Lee:
BruceLee-1.jpg

Spot taking a break:
Spot-4.jpg

And my newest Montipora Danae:
Montipora-Danae-1.jpg

jpsika08

Thanks Leigh, I will do first a Water Change and then I will evaluate on Dosing, but yes, slow would be the way.

Dweezil

Awesome pictures Juan....they are soo cute!
The reason I suggested on waiting until after your water change is not because I necessarily think the numbers will change but
if you're going to do a change very soon then I would wait until then, then next day check your numbers again and then if you need to
start dosing anything this will give you a whole week to try and get those numbers up rather than dosing now and then doing a water change right away.
Hope this makes sense..sometimes my brain does not translate well in type. LOL

jpsika08

Thanks you Eddie, Terry and Tammy; ok now can someone tell me what the heck is this? :eek: this think is on the front glass and I can see other one bigger at the back glass, as you can see in the picture it's moving as it's leaving some tracks behind:

ID-Please.jpg

Mischko

Looks like a Miniacina miniacea - Red Foraminifere to me. They sure don't move, so I guess like Terry the traces are coming from the flow/current around it. Colors can vary abit depending on the light from red to orange. Nothing bad at all. Pretty much shows life is coming to your nano tank ;-)

reeferman

great pics.on the unknown critter,get it out!if you dont know what it is,the best place for it is not your tank.theres lots of really wierd looking nudibranches but ive never seen one like that.not saying its a nudi though.just a thought.