purple algae, red algae growing in my tank. Is this algae bad??

leslie

Exactly there is a lot of topics we have went through, there fore its more informative to others. It does not need to change to any other forum. And others agree with me. You have to admit it is a very informative forum!

leslie

Exactly there is a lot of topics we have went through, there fore its more informative to others. It does not need to change to any other forum. And others agree with me. You have to admit it is a very informative forum!

leslie

where do you want to move it to?
what you need to do is pick a topic forum and start a new thread there on the topic you are wanting to discuss. just like you pick this forum to start this time.
there's no need to move this thread.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Forum Runner

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
<<<grabs a chair....Down killer down! LOL...Dont worry Leslie, I liked it. I just gota tease a bit.

leslie

Well thank you....and yes I dont take criticism very well, Esp when I am hearing one thing from one person and another from someone else. I am glad u ejoyed this thread. I hope it was informative and interesting in some way.

lbiminiblue

I know there's tons of info. I was suggesting that you may want to create a new thread (not on a different forum, still on RS) and title it according to the problem. I'm just saying it's the norm, and you may get more attention from different people who still think we're going off about algae. Just saying, no one's saying you need to, I just think it'll help.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
leslie - "if" you every want too.... "if you"

I can move this thread to any RS subforum... and I can rename the title to anything you want... "if you every want to" just pm me or any mod....

you don't "need to" or "have too" ...

I do think... many RS members don't visit the Meet & Greet sub forum very often (sidebar - I am always encouraging everyone to visit here & welcome new members)

threads in other forums... like Just starting out & General Reef Aquarium Discussion & Reef Chronicles do get a lot more reads... and replies...

as example right now... there are 13, 58 & 23 people reading in the ... the above forums and 9 here :)

I don't think anyone was trying to be mean... RS is unlike "other reefing forums" no flames here, only lots of great members that try to help everyone have sw success :)

Cheers ! I enjoy your post & thread :dance:

lbiminiblue

I don't think anyone was trying to be mean... RS is unlike "other reefing forums" no flames here, only lots of great members that try to help everyone have sw success :)

Cheers ! I enjoy your post & thread :dance:

We're about as cool as ice in a fridge cooled by liquid oxygen.

leslie

Anyone want to buy so grape cuplura, red mico algae or purple micro algae?? lol. jking, just have a lot of this stuff in my tank. Going to pick a lot out tonight.

leslie

Well I still have everything growing. The purple micro algae looks great and the culprea is still growing, just keeping it under control. Everything looks good in my tank. All I have in there now in a 6 line wrasse and 2 emerald crabs and a clean up crew. IDK if i am going to add any more fish to it or not. No signs of flatworms now.

leslie

Well I just looked and I found some flatworms. I guess I am going to have to just deal with them until they get to out of control. I am mad because I thought they were gone. Damn thats a pisser!

leslie

New pic of 28 gallon. All I have in here is the micro algae, a clean up crew and a small 6 lined wrasse
leslie-albums-28-nano-picture24227-284.JPG