ping pong ball....

Phreek

i did figure out what i am going to use, and its a 1.25" acrylic ball.yes it is exactly that blake! good job,now i have to change my idea lol

Phreek

who me? lol :) i would never do that blake,and thanks to all that helped,I really did find the ball i needed,it is the acrylic one.but i still cant tell u guys what its for

Phreek

all jokes aside though thank you all for the help, and i hope to capture your attention and amuze you with my antics until my tank is unveiled.be patient,be kind, and i promise it will be worth it in the end :)

mantid

If you do use a ping pong ball for anything, keep it away from heat or your lights! those things are super flammable. Don't believe me? go ahead and put a lighter to one. Its actually pretty cool!

Phreek

lol we have a ping pong ball table here at work,its in the break room.and yea i go thru about 30 a month playin beer pong reefer4200

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Do yall know that the Wii has "Beer Pong"?

Yeah it's part of "Block Party Games" I believe! Cracked me up to see it! They don't call it BEER Pong but "Pong" I believe!!

lcstorc

You guys are scaring me here.
I do find it amusing that people give their fish toys. I thought I was the only one crazy enough to do that.
BTW Bio-balls make great toys for cats or birds.