ping pong ball....

Ok, so we play beer pong, we drink beer that a ping pong ball has landed in. But it is not safe for our fish to play with. Something wrong with this picture, lol?

Jess

Haha Michelle, I totally agree. Beer pong has always seemed slightly gross to me... but you know I probably treat my fish and corals better than I treat myself so.... no pong for them!:nono:

Phreek

thats why u have an extra cup on the side where u dip and rinse the ping pong ball off before u throw it into another cup.

Jess

hmm phreek, doesn't the extra cup of water get just as dirty from dipping the dirty balls in? haha

by far the most odd-ball thread i've seen yet on here!:drunk:

Phreek

thats why u have a non participant (preferably a cute girl) dump and refill the rinse cup halfway thru the game.as long as the ping pong balls dont go off the table onto the floor the rinse cup stays clean,if it gets too dirty before its time to dump and refill u can just do it anyways.and of course,would u expect a simple thread from a guy with the username phreek...come on now lol

lcstorc

Is this the new version of quarters or something? The alcohol sterilizes the quarter or ping pong ball. Don't you know that? At least that is what we said about the quarter, but then again we were more likely to play with vodka than beer.

Phreek

i dont think bear would sterilize it lol,although i guess the yeast and stuff would feed on the bacteria...but still...rinse before u throw! its just common courtesy.

Lol, I'm not talking about the ball being dirty, I meant what it is made of, the whole point of NOT putting it in the tank! Who started this??? Now Im gonna think about this everytime I play beer pong!

Phreek

i started the thread,but i had no intention of using it for beer pong,i do that every weekend without issues.i was just looking for something similar to a ping pong ball for a certain function for my secret tank build...

Jess

the dudes i've seen playing beer pong are usually playing with bud light or something, definitely not enough alcohol to kill anything!

Phreek

lol bud light is disugsting! i like to play with Fosters,and in one of the 10 cups put 2 shots of captain morgan.its pretty fun but anyways back to topic,i did find the ball i needed,so thank you everyone.u will just have to wait til i unveil my tank to see what its used for

Jess

well poop. when do you think the unveiling will take place? there is no way i'm gonna miss this! :apint:

Phreek

i'm still in rough planning stages,final draft of plans wont be done till mid may, purchase end of may, short cycling (i have another secret lol) then u all get peeks of it,a few FTS and overall setup shots while it has nothin but rock and sand...then u wont see it again til its actual unveiling.I have no idea when that will be as many different things can happen,no matter how hard i plan i cant control the world lol

i started the thread,but i had no intention of using it for beer pong,i do that every weekend without issues.i was just looking for something similar to a ping pong ball for a certain function for my secret tank build...

I was just messing with you goofBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clink:

But I am curious as to what you are planning!

Basile

I tryed a bioball last night , my fishes where scared LOL , the bioball was swirlling aroung with the current and they jamed themselves in a corner onlooking LOL it was funny. I took pitty on them and removed the intruder.I guess not all fish like to play ball.:tennis: :eek: