OT~Good Morning Thread (reborn)

Robzilla

Good morning guys! Just spending time not working while at work and plowing through threads instead lol. Wow Terry, you were up early!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
DogGone_Thurs.gif

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Rob - I'm up even earlier at times, but mostly later. When you're retired you set your own schedule, or at times like this morning the cats set it for you LOL! Yesterday a cardinal woke me up by sitting on a branch close to the window and singing his little beak off - it sounded like he was in the room!

Robzilla

Haha that's cool. I'm up every day at 4:30 for training befor I go in to work. I love waking up to birds though.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I used to be up at 4:30 am every day, and at my desk checking posts by about 6:15 am. :) Nice & quiet, with no one but the security guard at the front, and no one throwing new rushes at you, yet.

ReefLady

Staff member
Good morning! Looks like the sun might actually come out in Dallas today. Maybe...

Work's been kind of crazy last few days. I'm hoping some of that will clear up too. :coffee:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
ahh the smell of garbage in the morning! I was in the dumps today, literally lol, big spring clean up at work, filled a mid sized scrap car with steel waste , then 3 trips to the dumps, I hate seagulls they are bold and well armed.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Good Morning RS :dance:

puppy dog by side - watching sports center

60 degrees sunny - high today 71 - beautiful spring morning

Enjoying a delicious cup of fresh roasted, burr ground costa rica coffee :java:

Sweet Maria's is a great place for home coffee roasting supplies - another obsession close to swt's

Frankie

RS STAFF
Morning is pain for a hardwood flooring guy :(

I feel like I have been working out with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

cassandraspix034.jpg

ReefLady

Staff member
Hmmm... Good afternoon? :)

Today's theory: People drive more slowly when it's cloudy. Traffic sucked this morning!