OT~Good Morning Thread (reborn)

ReefLady

Staff member
Bringing it back and moving it to the Suggestion Box where it'll show up on the home page. Why? Cuz I'm the boss and I said so. ;)

It's kind of dreary in Dallas today. And work is kickin' my butt. :evileye:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
G' Afternoon! It's an AMAZING day here in Western North Carolina. Slight breeze temp around 80ish and absolutely gorgeous outside. It's T-15 minutes until I'm DONE at work for the day. I may go hit golf balls or I may go fly one of my Heli's. Heck I may just go lay in a hammock and chill :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
Morning you crazy RS'ers!!
CalvinBurps.gif

ReefLady

Staff member
Hehehe! Anyone else been enjoying the Beavis and Butthead collection on Netflix? My girlfriend all of a sudden likes the Xbox. :)

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Hehehe! Anyone else been enjoying the Beavis and Butthead collection on Netflix? My girlfriend all of a sudden likes the Xbox. :)
ok, loop us in, either your thoughts have become very random or your doing something unnatural with that hard drive

QuentinB

You know netflix, right? The movies by mail rental thing? Well, a portion of their movies/television selection is available to watch online, through your computer(dubbed "netflix instant"). If you have an Xbox, PS3, Wii, or certain DVD/BluRay players, you can also stream their online content that way. It's really a neat deal, especially for poor college students like Shell and I that don't feel like burning $50/month on cable. You can PM me if you want to know any more about it :D

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
ahh, I was confused lol, my 360 is hooked to my comp monitor, forgot they usually go to the tv, Ill have T look into it