New Horizons

Frankie

RS STAFF
There are quite a few over weight people here~ We don't eat out much though. My problem is my coffee intake. Were real coffee heads in my house.

Ratpack

Ahh, the Wii. We love ours. At least the video games keep the kids active. And if you are a golfer, you have to get Tiger Woods Golf. I played 18 on it one day and felt as if I played a real 18. The only difference was the club was lighter and a little less walking. Same amount of strokes though!:tears:

Frankie

RS STAFF
Thanks for the heads up Tim. I'll have to rent that one and check it out. I like the golf game it came with. A little cartoonie but it is fun playing with Lee on this thing :)

BaxReefs

My 11 year old (well 12 in two weeks) and I play a round of golf together almost every week. It's really fun just spending the time with her and it's kind of funny, the between shot banter, ... it is so similar to walking around a course and chatting with your buds over a real game of golf.

But, Mario Kart is just outrageous fun! She's getting another controler and wheel for her birthday so we can race head to head :jester:

Frankie

RS STAFF
Well, I put a random trust in a sponsor, (Mr. Coral) and gave him some money, told him a few basic requirements of what I wanted and he pulled through like a champ! 8 frags of varying sps all in great shape, (and a few rare one to boot) all on plugs as I requested and right on time. The packaging was perfect. I see a good relationship between us for the future. Thanks Mr. Coral!
I have them acclimating in the sump right now. I'll post pictures tonight after they are all processed and racked out :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
Alright, just for you picture hounds I went out and squeezed off a few shots. Here they are acclimating. In about one hour I will clean them up and rack them. Man that slab of LR is nice :D
1ca8a14c.jpg

23d4fb9d.jpg

5c64af09.jpg

Might as well show off the skimmer while I had the camera out there :)
22f0894e.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Ok, here are the pictures of the frags. I acclimate then Lugo's dip for 20 minutes.
9b677376.jpg

acce19ae.jpg

368f6190.jpg

Here are close ups of all 8 frags I got.
fe1bc3a0.jpg

91a823de.jpg

d5a9b19f.jpg

12448ee5.jpg

bc06ce36.jpg

3be830b1.jpg

f2ad6f34.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
And here are two shots of Mac's frags I got last week. They are doing awesome!
fa7df289.jpg

93a2e551.jpg

That's it. Hope you like them. Thanks again Mr. Coral :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
Thanks Bax and Craig! Wait until you see the frag tank I am working on. No materials yet just some sketches. Once I work out all the bugs for flow and whether it will be hooked up to the system or separate, I will get some materials and post some pictures.

BaxReefs

Hey!

We're all pretty new at building reefs, who among us has the millions of years of experience required to be considered the "expert" at reef building???

Certainly not me! :dance: