New Horizons

Frankie

RS STAFF
Here are the promised pictures of the frags I got from Mac.
002.jpg

016.jpg

020-1.jpg

021.jpg

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Finally had some time to go thru the thread Frankie, WOW it looks fabulous !
The last few photos of the colonies in particular are very impressive, great polyp extension :thumbup:

Keep up the great work buddy ;)

mps9506

Nah... I blew it away:guns:

Ya, blew it right to us....
Had to find someone more capable of taking care of my dog than my roommates since I'll be at MACNA when Hannah comes through.
Keeping an eye on Ike really though. Hannah just looks like a bad storm.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Yeah, Ike looks like the one that's going to make me fire up the generator for sure. :( I am rigging it up to the house panel tomorrow so I don't have cords running all over the place. I am far enough back that I can stick it out with a cat 2 but any worse then that and I''ll have to put it in God's hands. Not to sure if I am even willing to do the Cat2.
The second and third shot Mike I did in manual. I messed with the W/balance a bit. It is very close to true color. It is going to take time to learn this camera. Thanks again for the advice.
Thanks for stopping in everyone :)

BaxReefs

Frankie

Glad to hear your girls are home safe.

I hope Ike isn't too bad on you, but it sounds like we are all going to see some foul weather out of this one... Good Luck!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Thank you Bax. :)
I am excited to see how these new corals grow out. They are the first corals I have added since going zeo.

Frankie

RS STAFF
I told you I blew it away! Never doubt the power of Frankie ;)
Now that I am here I might as well update. I tested everything and other then the Ca++ it's all on the money. Ca++ was at 355 yesterday (Salifert Strontium kit) and I found out the reason. I needed to up the co2 to the reactor. It's cranking out now so I will test again next week to see if it has gone up. The reason it has dropped is since getting into zeovit my corals have exploded in growth and have a higher demand. I forgot to compensate for the growth and needed to up the dosage. I am just glad it wasn't lower. It should not be so hard to bring up from there and dial it in at 420 again.
Other then that today was water change, skimmer cleaning and glass cleaning day. Took about 20 minutes. NBD.
Thanks for stopping in Paul :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
OK time to show off my camera skills. I have been working on getting more real time pictures. I have a long wayu to go but there better :)