f67895c1.jpg

e94cf4fd.jpg

031-1.jpg

d221b50f.jpg

And last but not least, Lee's first day at school! Look at how happy she is :D
f8514e31.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Thanks guys :) I see Craig snuck in there even though I closed the thread while up loading :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
LOVE the pic of your precious lil one! Way to go!

PS the drooling did NOT pertain to her in the least... let's get that clear WAY up front :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
:D Today is her birthday. 10 years old! Man the time fly's when your having fun. I got her a Wii. Shes been asking for one since last Christmas. Today I am going to get some attachment to is like the Wii Fi thing you can stand on. The ski game looks pretty cool :)
Bogna got her this huge birthday cookie for her class mates. :)
As for aquarium updates, I cut off the refugium to my system yesterday. It will be running with just a power head now to keep it alive and I will use it for Lee's clown tank.
The Zeo is really starting to kick in now. I can see some serious lightening of the corals and polyp extension. There is an algae out break in the tank though. If you look at the last pictures I posted you can see it on the rocks. I am keeping a close eye on it. This seems to be a common issue with older systems converting to Zeovit. Most threads I am reading up on seemed to get through it after the first 4-6 months. I just need to stay the course. I also have a feeling the refugium was contributing to the out break and another reason why I cut it off.
I also ordered a frag pack from Mr. Coral. This is the second time I trusted the eye of someone else and not buying WYSIWYG corals or frags. Everyone seems very impressed with him though so I am going to trust my fellow reefers here. THat's it! Thanks for stoping in Bax!

mps9506

:D Today is her birthday. 10 years old! Man the time fly's when your having fun. I got her a Wii. Shes been asking for one since last Christmas.
I also ordered a frag pack from Mr. Coral. This is the second time I trusted the eye of someone else and not buying WYSIWYG corals or frags. Everyone seems very impressed with him though so I am going to trust my fellow reefers here. THat's it! Thanks for stoping in Bax!

She is gonna love that Wii, you might also. I have a blast playing it when people come over. Get used ot having a 10 year old beat you in tennis, bowling and boxing though... :D

I suspect Mr.Coral will send you some awesome stuff. All his livestock at the booth in MACNA was droolworthy.

BTW the photo of Lee going to school is hilarious.

blue_eyes53813

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE!!!!!.. WOW what a lucky girl.. a WII.... NICE GIFT..

Frankie, You tank looks great... Grin and bare it through the yucky algae stages... It will clear up in no time.... You corals look great.. Let me know if you will be fragging anything... I would love some.. .We can Trade..

Frankie

RS STAFF
I'll be sure to let her know to visit here today. She will enjoy reading your responses :) I will get with you on the corals next week Vicki and see what you would like to do. Maybe it is to soon for use to trade out? I think you have a more stable system then I at this point. Now that I have thought about it I would hate to introduce any algae to your system. Maybe I need to wait it out until I get through this period?

blue_eyes53813

Whatevere you want to do Frankie.. i can waite.. Im not going anywhere.. Maybe come spring we will both have tons to frag for each other... Where do you buy your sps from?

Frankie

RS STAFF
Sorry Vicki I missed your post.
I think I jumped the gun asking you to trade out so soon. Wait until I get though this cycle with the zeo and I'll be ready :)
Most of my corals are either old rescues from Aquatic Imports, some cherry pic's from another lfs called Tidline, and lately from mac and Mr Coral. Oh and one of our members named Fish. He sent me a killer frag with the T.Gigas that has recently taken off since I began Zeo. Accually everything has taken off since I began Zeo! :D Can you tell I am a happy reefer these days ;)

BaxReefs

I/ve managed to get through 15 years of having kids without a video game in the house. We broke down and got the Wii last christmas. You have to get Lee the Mario Kart game for the Wii. We are hooked on it, awesome game!

Happy Birthday Lee!!!!

blue_eyes53813

I'll be sure to let her know to visit here today. She will enjoy reading your responses :) I will get with you on the corals next week Vicki and see what you would like to do. Maybe it is to soon for use to trade out? I think you have a more stable system then I at this point. Now that I have thought about it I would hate to introduce any algae to your system. Maybe I need to wait it out until I get through this period?

Yes I can Tell You are happy...:wave: I like zeovit too... I knew you would be happy with it..

Frankie

RS STAFF
I/ve managed to get through 15 years of having kids without a video game in the house. We broke down and got the Wii last christmas. You have to get Lee the Mario Kart game for the Wii. We are hooked on it, awesome game!

Happy Birthday Lee!!!!
Another game!? When will it end! I bought her a Wii Fit. It told me I am under weight :(