New Horizons

Frankie

RS STAFF
I just realized my thread had no rating :D
I will work on my camera skills over the weekend for you Doni :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
Made an interesting observation about my T.Gigas today~
6e009234-1.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
Yes Paul, with over 2000 gph pushing through it, it is working hard.
Thanks for stopping by :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
:LOL: See I don't know my clams well enough to see a JOKE when it almost sits in my lap!! Thanks bro!!

I'm enjoying this thread.... TOO much today apparently!! LOL

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
So Frank what (if any so far) significant changes have you noticed in your tank since you started the "New" method? Do you have a set of pics that would show any "visual" differences?

Frankie

RS STAFF
I will get some up this weekend for you Allen. Yeah, I see a big difference in my nuisance algae growth :( It's cool though, it was to be expected and should pass soon now. I have a very reliable source helping me out in pm on the zeo site.
The corals are much lighter and the colors are more vivid then before. It will take a lot longer, (6 months I am projecting) before I start to see them really bloom though. I am still only on the basic 4 and getting my system to cycle out.
I took some shots yesterday but not very good ones. Here is a frag I am growing, You can see I am getting good polyp extension.
60b86aa8.jpg

All the corals look awesome! I am very happy I went this route so far.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm thrilled to see it doing well. Gives me something to "Shoot for" in the future. I'm a tinkerer/experimenter/reviewer at heart. I love new things (especially technical stuff) so this is something I'm wanting to try at SOME point.

Thanks for the update :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
Sorry for not posting any FTS over the weekend gang. Work has been busy. I have recently expanded into tiles, (ceramic, granite, marble and porcelain) with my company and have been very busy. Two Rivers flooring has been doing very well :D Praise the Lord!
As for updates I have ordered the glass for building my frag tank and will be getting it in a few days. Plain plate with one edge polished. I will post a build thread for all you DIYers when it is done.