Martin's RSM 130

In the xenia pic you can see how burnt my monti digitata got because it was covered by my birdsnest, it has healed now and is completely orange, i bought a frag pack for $40 with 3 2inch+ orange monti digitata, a monti capricornus, red birdsnest, and green montipora spongodes, for my downstairs tank, im gonna start a new forum on that tank, also bought a 48" corallife 2 actinic 2 10000k lightbulb set with fans and moonlights for $125 on craiglist, Craigslist is my friend, i kind of want to start a buying and reselling business because people really sell their tanks for cheap, hmmm

DSC_0156.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

DSC_0156-1.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

DSC_0155-1.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

After 3.5 months of growth approximately!! Under RSM Lights

Ya thanks guys, I've been fragging the xenias and selling them on craigslist like crazy haha i have a scooter dragonette, black and orange clownfish, bar goby, and fire goby, I love these pics on how theyve grown its nice to see what a difference it is

So I tried rearranging my rock, toppled a couple of times but i got it all stable, i also bought 3 more clownfish for my tank, fudge glazed, theyre really neat, but the big "mom" orange ocellaris is picking on them, the black ocellaris is fine, i'm wondering if its becuase the two are already a pair and don't want more? If anything i'll take the orange ocelarris downstairs, if you say that you can only have two safely in a tank, that's exactly what i thought at first but then i've read that it is possible, any help is appreciated! :)

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Everything looks fantastic and great pictures! I think the "three's a crowd" may often apply to 3 clownfish in a 130 size tank, especially if 2 have paired up. It might be easier to accomplish in a large tank. Then again, maybe they'll work it out.

I have 3 in my 130 but I introduced them at the same time from the beginning as juvenile. They get along great. Saddleback just needs to remind the other two that he is alpha male every once in a while.