Martin's RSM 130

Thanks guys, my cousin came over with a freshwater tank and hes' like dang i have to siphon out my rocks and clean my tank, he was so surprised i dont do anything. I still run the stock skimmer and i hardly ever do maintenance and it just sustains itself which is awesome! The xenias are kind of annoying cuz they constantly creep up and they cover other corals haha

DSC_0247.jpg

Bought some new kenya tree frags $10

DSC_0244.jpg

and some mushrooms $5

redsea reefer

Nice pics and tank!

2 things though...

1 - You should remove the white rubber band cause you are covering the mouth of the shroom, that could kill it.

2 - Raise the weir a little so the surface scum can get sucked in through the grate. That will improve gas exchange and light penetration.

I will let everything go for 300 if it is picked up before this weekend.

Includes------------

Tank (48inches) & stand (225$)
Aquarium systems protein skimmer( 135$)
Fluval 305 filter(180$)
Coralife 10,000k T5 lighting(140$)
Digital thermometer
Hydrometer
40 lbs of Fiji live rock. Fully cured with purple coralline growing on it. (400$)
Will include fish and invertibrates---------------
1 Lunar Wrasse
1 Blue Damsel
1 Bar Goby
1 Brittle Starfish
1 Choclate chip starfish
10 Hemrits
4 Turbo snails
1 Emrald crab
1 Horseshoe crabTank is in great condition. I have put well over a thousand into it. I have to sell it this week, so let me know what your plans are soon!

Picked this up for $325, what a steal, it was crazy moving it in dowtown chicago down 2 flights of narrow stairs, with sand, and some water still, just me and my dad carried it! Horrible, im so sore today, but it was sooooo worth it, i'll post a picture later! put somestuff in my Red Sea Max as well

Oh no I bought this! haha i'm not selling it, i'm just showing you guys the listing, I was the first caller, the guy said right after me he got like 10 phone calls asking about the tank so i got super lucky!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
OK that makes more sense! Sorry about my confusion - nothing new LOL! That was indeed a steal! Have fun with it!

I should have known that Homer Glen wasn't in downtown Chicago, and I was wondering about that as I posted. I spent my first 30 years in Chicago (Chicago, Niles, Geneva, Downers Grove), but have been gone since 1981.

Oh definitely! My parents are gonna chip in a little and this ones going in the kitchen, i added the bar goby to my RSM130 and that ones staying in my room!