Let's see em Encrusting Monti's

Tigger

some of my montis
IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

Snappy

Okay I'll bite and show a few of my encrusting Monti's.

Grape Danae
Feb_3_06_012danae_grape_frag1.jpg

M Verucossa?
feb_9_07_041monticloseup1.jpg

M Verucossa?
verucossa.jpg

The "Encrustinator"
the_Encrustinator.jpg

Snappy

Awesome Snappy!
Thanks, I have about 9 or 10 different types of encrusting monti's, not including various digitatas and caps. Until I started counting I didn't realize I had a thing for them. Although that said I am into all sps and am pretty much just an all around coral 'fanatic'.

Zeppelin

Lets resurrect this thread. Snagged this recently. Pic really doesn't do the polyps justice. They GLOW orange. ;)

orange-polyp.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
This is a top-down (color is OFF for sure) of my Orange Monti
IMG_6071.jpg

Here is a frag of choclate/brown Monti
IMG_5709.jpg

Here's a frag of GRAPE monti
IMG_5717.jpg
IMG_5718.jpg

Another Monti I have
IMG_5691.jpg

and another
IMG_5690.jpg

mane3215

OH MY GOD!!!!!! Where the heck have YOU been? ;) Still doing the construction thing Chris? How's life? Sending you me a PM.

Ya been a while =). Been really busy! Still doing construction started landscaping business in 06. Took off haven't had much time since between the two =(.

Zeppelin

Yep. Thats a nice group BigAl. I've just started collecting them myself. But once the addiction hits, there's no turning back. ;)

michael_cb_125

Nice corals everyone.

BigAl- Is the fifth one down a monti for sure? From the angle the picture is taken it looks as though there are no individual small polyps. And the "rock" that it is "attatched" to looks alot like a skeleton. It sort of looks like some type of Echino or chalice to me. But I am no expert. :)
~Michael