Let's see em Encrusting Monti's

mps9506

I'm not sure if this is an encruster or plating monti yet... All I know is that it is pink :)
379pink_monti.jpg

ReefLady

Staff member
Oooh boy, I've been waiting for this one. Those are gorgeous Jusreefin and MPS!

UnderWaterParadise

my name is Rob and I'm a Zooaholic
Why I oughta smack the..............out of ya. Of course I want that one. I could of swore that was already in the mail with my Lord frags. I have been waiting and waiting for my email or PM confirmation and nothing. My New Years Resolution is to get a frag of at least half your Lords and Micromussas:)

Have a good Safe New Years Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mane3215

Heheh, dude, fedex just called and said their plane broke down, wont get there till monday and since by then it will be dead I just told them to throw it away =).

Same to you homie! Easy on the beer animal!

baja_01

Well, it came in and is still alive, but the heat packs the guy used were too small so they ran out of juce before it arrived. The water was very cool and the coral had browned out in the bag :(

On the plus side, he did send me a nice frag of a monti that he said was getting redder polyps and starting to look very cool. He also emailed me back that he would make things right if the coral didnt color back up eventualy :)

I am going to give the frags some time to recover, then I will post a pic. The one with the orange polyps is very large, probably the size of a softball cut in half :bigbounce

Anyways, here is a pic of a different monti I have had for awhile:

baja_01

Opps, here it is, I also have a larger piece of this same one:

Attachments

• greenpurplemonti.jpg
    greenpurplemonti.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 168

Gina

RS STAFF
Hope it works out for you! We'll keep an eye out for it's progress.
Nice Monti!