Let's see em Encrusting Monti's

baja_01

Well, things have been going down hill fast. The freebe frag is nearly dead and the one I bought is light brown and dosent look good at all. The only way I am able to tell it they are alive is that the skeliton is colored or not. There is no hint of polyps at all.

I dont have a clue why they shipped it with what was basicaly no heat packs(2 thin ones that easily fit into my palm.) Its been 30-40 around here! I guess they thought, 'Airzona, that has to be warm'.

Oh well, I had to vent, I will wait untill there is no sign of flesh left to work out something with them.

TDEVIL

Baja, i would get in touch now, before it is 2 late

they are/were very nice

and Chris, as always, wicked corals, love the Danae and the last w/ the colored polyps

Jay

baja_01

I already have conntacted them about the shipping and the bad looking corals 2 days ago and they said that they only looked stressed, but if something did happen to get with them and they would make it right. I dont think that the freebe frag will make it through the night so I may be emailing them tomorrow.

Zeppelin

strawberry-encrusting-Monti.jpg

Zeppelin

Thanks. ;)

Its actually more toward a strawberry red orange in real life. Just wish the polyps were something other than brown.

LOUISBUI

OK...Here are two Monti Rainbow frags that I have already reserved for a reef friend in this forum....The last pic is my Rainbow Astreopora... :)

Louis

Attachments

• Rainbow Frag No 1.jpg
    Rainbow Frag No 1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Rainbow Frag No 2.jpg
    Rainbow Frag No 2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 143
  • Rainbow Astreopora.jpg
    Rainbow Astreopora.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 143

UnderWaterParadise

my name is Rob and I'm a Zooaholic
LOUISBUI said:
That Astreopora actually came from a good friend in the West Coast, Steve Tyree...;-)

Louis

Too bad, Steve was just at our frag sweep a couple of weeks ago. I will have to keep an eye out for one of those ;)