Lethals RSM 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Happy birthday Leigh's tank! All of a sudden the daughters are outdoing the dads on pics & videos!

What's the wavy coral front center bottom - is that a torch or ? It doesn't quite look like a torch.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Tom...thanks, one for the daughters hey?
Tammy...don't pick on me, it's nearly Christmas LOL.
Terry...that coral is my Elegance believe or not. It is getting huge and it's scaring off my orange plate which has retreated.
Reggie...yep, the leathers are too big and stopping me putting in other types that I really want. Going to see if the lfs will trade something.
Glenn...thanks for the kind words.

jpsika08

Happy Tank B-day!! what a beautiful tank Leigh! first time I've seen a video of it and really impressed on how well kept and clean, you must have bought "Tammy's 101 Tank Cleaning" where can I purchase mine?! LOL :D

Shazbah

Leigh
Great video, love the tank. I can't see any bryopsis so you must have managed to eradicate it all with the high levels of mag.

clka

Leigh the tank looks great! What was your mag level when the bryopsis finally gave up?

Cheryl

lethal

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Juan...I wish my tank was as clean as Tammy's, i'm just not that disciplined lol.
Sharon...Not sure on the bryopsis at the moment. There are a few small tufts starting to grow but i'm not sure if it is ha or not. It's not long enough to tell if it has feathery strands. I've decided to keep the Mg levels up for a bit longer as nothing else seems to be effected.
Ken...long time no speak. How's your tank going?
Cheryl...The stuff started to die off at around 1650 mg.

lethal

Thanks Greg. I'm dosing around 10ml per day of Cal and Alk. Also dosing high Mg to eradicate bryopsis.

Status
Not open for further replies.