Lethals RSM 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Thanks Tammy, i'm starting to enjoy my tank again:). And to top it all off, my clown has finally met my torch :craig: . Hopefully she can lure her mate in as well.

P1040868.jpg

clka

Great shot Leigh, and good news on the bryopsis, that gives me hope :). After a few phone calls and an email to petstore.com, my Kent Tech M is supposed to finally be arriving tomorrow!!!

Cheryl

lethal

Thanks everyone.

Cheryl...I hope the Kent shows up for you soon, I know how frustrating it is waiting for something, especially the way that stuff grows.

lethal

Cheers guys...the missus took the pic so I can't take the credit :lookaroun .

I fitted the new impeller last night and normal service as been resumed. :woohoo: When I am confident that the bryopsis has gone, I think i'll treat myself to a new little fishy and a couple of corals. I was thinking a Niger Trigger but i'll do some more research first. I don't want to upset my happy inhabitants :).

Dweezil

Thanks everyone. Gee this is a friendly and caring forum. :hug1:

My mom always told me when I was young that you are who you surround yourself with. If you surround yourself with trash you will become trash. If you surround yourself with good people it will make you a better person. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.