Karma Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I think Steve went over his limit with the karma gold card!:lol: It's back to using shells and trading farm animals!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I think Steve went over his limit with the karma gold card!:lol: It's back to using shells and trading farm animals!

The Karma Gold card is alive and well Scott, Im giving karma by telepathy now lol, so if you get a headache, yup, that was me in there painting a green dot:wave: Steve

vdituri

Why were you giving me karma today at 1:13 p.m. when I was having lunch?!
My head was going to split in two!
Totally uncool!

lol

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
migraine.gif

Witfull

im sorry i messed the whole karma thing up, its my fault and throw your stones at me.

i will be hear to read what you say. but i dont think i will reply to ANY posts.

i love RS and have been here since the beginning. most of you now dont know what it was like back then. when Travis and I didnt think RS would survive. daily post count totals in the twenties was common. most here now only see the result of a lot of hard work, determination, and love.

but if breaking karma is to so many a mortal sin. then i have to go.

so much for 4yrs of my life and love.

kathywithbirds

No worries, Wit. Karma is just a small piece of the big picture. RS is great!

For those who wish to kick Wit's butt then let it go... here ya go...

Attachments

• rocks.JPG
    rocks.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 37

caitrina

OMG, this whole karma thing is ridiculous to be perfectly honest with you...it isn't useful to anyone as far as who people think are experienced or not...no one is a friggin expert IMO, we continuously learn even when we think we know it all...period! Anyone want to challenge that?

So what, the karma is on hold. let it go I think a "comment fairy" (if anything has to be there), is probably the best way to go. We all (or the majority of us )used the karma for comments anyway and no one is going to tell me that they didn't appreciate the pat on the back or the special feeling it gave. The karma thing is so over rated, I have seen too many people sweating over getting "bad" karma. If people depend on the Karma button to judge or monitor their self worth then the karma fairy needs to spread her wings and take flight. Shoo get on out of here Karma Fairy!

As for Wit, he needs to change his title back to the Grand Poohbah. I don't have and never had much interaction with you Wit, but the little bit I have had I liked and appreciated. The karma thing is one of those little things that doesn't even need to be taken on in the major scale that it has. Perhaps then again I have had too many things happen in my life that I appreciate it on the grander scale than to worry about a little invisible fairy who gives Karma..........That fairy is so trivial, but you thinking of leaving because of something like this is not trivial and it isn't worth losing someone like you.

Sorry you should have never gotten me started on this, someone who loves RS and did something that doesn't even deserve stones, sticks or any other hard objects thrown his way just kind of gets me riled.......Also there are things I really want to say but because of the memory issues I don't have the words to come and it just frustrates me and well I guess what I am saying is a a Human emotion (such as Wits and anyone elses) is a hell of a LOT more important than some stupid fairy...STAMP THE FAIRY NOT WIT!!! :guns:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Im just at a loss over Karma... it's nothing....

Can't we just enjoy our reefs and focus this attention into something GOOD?

There are so many things wrong in our world today that NEED some attention and we're upset over something that's "Virtual" at best?

This site is so dang GOOD!! Let's just have a HUGE group hug (and don't put Me beside Beelzebob again)......

I love this place and it's where I go to UNWIND and refocus.... let's keep it together as a family :)

A.

kathywithbirds

The karma thing is one of those little things that doesn't even need to be taken on in the major scale that it has.

yup, yup. The rocks just sound like fun. And I don't want to be next to Bob either.

Gina

RS STAFF
Kathy,
To get off the karma subject a minute......I love your Avatar! Funny Stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.