Karma Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

im sorry i messed the whole karma thing up, its my fault and throw your stones at me.

i will be hear to read what you say. but i dont think i will reply to ANY posts.

i love RS and have been here since the beginning. most of you now dont know what it was like back then. when Travis and I didnt think RS would survive. daily post count totals in the twenties was common. most here now only see the result of a lot of hard work, determination, and love.

but if breaking karma is to so many a mortal sin. then i have to go.

so much for 4yrs of my life and love.

Dude...if you walk away over something as trivial as this...then I'm out of here too

Craig Manoukian

Is this Groundhog Day? I think I just saw Bill Murray outside my window!

Let's not focus on the pepper in the fish feces! Karma is a very small piece of the puzzle.

Let's focus on the Sticky Threads, welcoming new members, giving sincere and non-judgemental advice, being good aquarium neighbors, the knowledge base, the Photo Gallery, you get my point, eh?

Travis will evaluate the situation and do the best thing for the members and the site, trust me on that.

What makes this site special is all of you being the best you can be and always "paying it forward". From me and all the RS Saff please accept our sincere appreciation for each and of every one of you being here!

Sincerely,
Craig

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
This thread has served its purpose and is now closed.

Thanks for all of the comments and suggestions! We are reviewing the other options available to us. Please stay tuned for more information regarding karma. :)

Anyone having any further comments can PM any of the moderators/admins.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.