Juan's 85 Gal Mantis Lair

jpsika08

So, pretty much Enzo is shy, I placed him in there and didn't see him, hopefully tomorrow he decides to show up.

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
I don't know if I could sleep knowing thats in my house. Good luck with Enzo, I enjoy my fingers too much. :lookaroun

sk8rdn

Careful around him. He's gonna be jumpy at first... Nice find Juan's friend!

....Insert Funny Signoff Here....

Funlad3

Whatever Leigh, let the people (if you want to call them that) at RC toil and argue trying to identify the exact name of a species. We'll just chill out here with Juan's private ocean and Rob will bring us donuts while we have poo fights on Steve's jet-skis.

catran

Wow, Juan! I love both of them! Rock-A-Feller is very pretty. Is that blue on Enzo? Very cool looking!

I love reefers...

StirCrayzy

Whatever Leigh, let the people (if you want to call them that) at RC toil and argue trying to identify the exact name of a species. We'll just chill out here with Juan's private ocean and Rob will bring us donuts while we have poo fights on Steve's jet-skis.

Dont forget we meet at Al's so he can fly us down there!

Juan, Enzo is awesome.! Good decision!

jpsika08

Juan that dude is super cool looking...

Thank you very much Devon, as of now he still not too active, I'm trying to feed him clams and scallops among other foods, we'll see how it goes.

I went over to RC Mantis shrimp section, the guru there (And IMHO worldwide on Mantis Shrimps) is Dr. Roy, he saw the pictures of Enzo and he says he doesn't know which type is it, I may have a "Rare" species in there :D