Juan's 85 Gal Mantis Lair

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Oh I was tempted today buddy. My lfs has a 7" peacock mantis n if I hadn't given cat my 40 n Devon all the rock id have me a mantis. Grrrrrrr. Haha :D

.............I'm feeling salty.

PIMPALA

40b are always on sale here. thats where i've gotten all of mine. they were probably just out, because other LFS come in and buy them. ask them what days their shipments come in. lol

Built347

Oh I was tempted today buddy. My lfs has a 7" peacock mantis n if I hadn't given cat my 40 n Devon all the rock id have me a mantis. Grrrrrrr. Haha :D

.............I'm feeling salty.

Dude!!.. hook it into your system.. then all u need is a cave.. I have like 16lbs of rock in my 40g mantis tank... n what is a 40 off sale.. 65$?.. I really don't know I've never bought one..

Built347

40b are always on sale here. thats where i've gotten all of mine. they were probably just out, because other LFS come in and buy them. ask them what days their shipments come in. lol

They only run it for 2 weeks twice a year in stl.. :(

PIMPALA

Petco runs the 40b for $40 here, every 3 months, for 3 weeks!! $109?? no way dude! Just get a 55 for $55!

jpsika08

Matt, I would buy it and throw him in the sump, put some rocks in there, at least until you get a tank up and running, your Mantis would be the perfect addition to the social group here, he would serve the jokes to Barbara Waters! LOL :D