HMA’s 115 gal. Reef Tank

hma

hey ...thanks Victor :) ...

Hi everyone and sorry I'm once again very busy, have not much time for my tanks these weeks. Only the normal care and feeding are possible. There is nothing new, hopefully in June it will be somewhat better. :)

hma

Hello buddies,

after a few weeks with a lot of work and very little time at home are now somewhat calmer times arrived. Now I have a little more time for all my tanks and my „music-server“ (one of my other hobbies) I now continue can “feed” them with all my CD and vinyl discs to here “my music” wherever in the world I just stay. But this is no subject for Reef Santuary :smoking:

There is no news to report, my seahorses are once again "pregnant", however, this is nothing new :snrkl: . All animals in my tanks are healthy and there were no losses during the last months.

Here now a few current pictures of 115 gal :

115gal_fts_II.jpg

The 115 gal. with T5 (AquaScience special and blue)

115gal_fts_I.jpg

The 115 gal. with T5 (AquaScience special and blue) PLUS HQI (Giesemann)

115gal_fts_III.jpg

dianezoo

As always, very nice to see your updates. Your full tank shot is impressive,
and loaded!!! WOW what a collection.

hma

Hello buddies …. I am sure, you will not believe it …. there are

NEWS - NEWS - NEWS :)

nothing special, but news.

Today my new seahorse pair has moved in her new home. All other animals in the different tanks are fine, there are furthermore no losses or new additions.

No pictures today, however, a new

seahorse-video.​

Enjoy :colorful:

brikeibur

Awesome looking tank HMA!!

I am currently working to upgrade to a 76g half-circle from my 24g nano, and I can only hope mine will one day look that amazing!!

Great job, keep up the excellent work...you obviously have a 'green thumb' when it comes to reef keeping!!!

hma

Hello buddies

once again it is time for an update! There is nothing new to report, all animals are healthy, no losses, however, also no new animals. There are absolutely no more space for new animals, on the contrary, I have to frag every 3 - 4 weeks. However, I can show you some new pictures.

Here they are …..

115_top.JPG

115_top_II.JPG

Kenia%20Tree.jpg

Stylophora%20pistillata.JPG

Turbinaria%20peltata.JPG

Haliclona.jpg

Cynarina%20deshayesiana.jpg

Paracirrhites%20forsteri.JPG

;)