HMA’s 115 gal. Reef Tank

hma

thanks. ya i recently baught a Venustus Pygmy Angel that nipps at my brain coral. he doesnt touch anything else. my brain coral doesnt swell up like he use too but other then that he looks fine. pluss my clowns have housed it and seem to take good care of it. you think this pecking will eventually kill my brain?

No WatchinFish, I don't think so. As already written, they peck from time to time especially in LPS corals, but without these corals to demage permanent.

@Frankie

Thanks buddie, I try my very best.

hma

It is time for another update.

update_oct_09.png

Because the C. kleinii pecks now and then in my very large grown Cynarina deshayesiana, I have decided for safety reasons to move the Cynarina in one of the Goby tanks. She is doing well although the temperature in the Goby tank is some degrees colder. And that already were all news for today. As usual some new picture, this time of the goby tank and the 115 gal reef tank.

Some of my corals under blue light.

corals_under_bluelight.jpg

Lobophyllia%20hemprichii.jpg

Fungia%20repanda.jpg

Amblygobius%20rainfordi.jpg

the_goby_gang.jpg

Valenciennea%20muralis.jpg

Gramma%20loreto.jpg

Gramma%20loreto_2.jpg

Gramma%20loreto_3.jpg

hma

Hi all … after a long time, once again an update. The latest which I reported was about my new C. Kleinii, the reason why I brought him, I had a few places in the 115 gal reef where had spread Aiptasia and Anemona mayano. Now after a few weeks ALL aiptasia and mayanos are GONE. The little butterfly have eaten up really ALL (busy little chappy ;) ). Unpleasent side effect, one Lobophylia near the death and two othe corals had to move to the breeding tanks.

BUT …. now my tank is once again FREE of aiptasia and mayano.

The current values of the 115 gal as to see below …

.. and two new pics of the horses?

Seepferdchen1.jpg

Seepferdchen2.jpg

update_Oct_18_09.jpg

hma

Re: HMA’s 115 gal. Reef Tank

Just got back from Indonesia (Sulawesi), I wanted to tell you I'm still alive.

Tanks and Animals are all OK, no losses, but also nothing new. Should there be interest in images of diving along the reefs of northern Sulawesi let me know.

Here are three pictures that I've never been shown on RS. I hope you like them.

Pterosynchiropus_splendidus_auge.jpg

Pterosynchiropus_plendidus.jpg

Acroporapolyp.jpg

lcstorc

Glad to hear that all is well.
Of course we would love to see vacation pictures.
Speaking of pictures I think that 2nd seahorse picture is going to become my new computer background.

hma

Hi together,

I'm still alive, just wanted to say hello and show you one of my pictures for this year's ReefDreams Photo Calendar. As always, from December 24. to use or download on ReefDreams .

Wish you all a wonderful christmas time and this is my first present to you all

Hippocampus%20bargibanti%20-%20Zwerg-Seepferdchen%2012.jpg

Hanne45

Heinz where are you ? I miss new pictures of your tank or Scuba Diving.

PLEASE:tongue:

hma

Calcinus%20minutus.jpg

Hi all, wish you too a HAPPY NEW YEAR !

@Hanne45
I think you are from Germany/Nederlands maybe Belgium? Your nickname sounds German to me LoL ... whatever. From October to March usually I have very little time for private things for that reason I am only slightly or not at all active in the forums (in germany as well as in the US). But as I always take with me my laptop wherever I am in the world, you can write to me in "Jabber-Chat" (www.korallenriff.de) almost every day (you must be a member there). I will be happy to meet you there soon.

@all
Since I was twice on dive trips in the meantime, I promise in the next few days to show pictures of it (Zanzibar and Sulawesi).

caitrina

Hi Heinz, just showing off your tanks to my friend. Thigns as usual are absolutely beautiful. Hope all is fine with you.... :)

hma

Hi Caitrina, what a nice surprise ;)

I know I'm too late with the answer, but still better than not to answer.

I hope you are doing well? Would love to hear from you by e-mail (heinz@reefdreams.de).

Looking forward .....

hma

:wave: Hello friend :)

I hope all is going well with you. Would LOVE to see some tank pics :)

:D

Hi Allen , thanks I'm fine hope you too?

No pics at present, sorry .... I'm on a business/dive trip to Belize (Belize Barrier Reef). Maybe when I'm back home I can show some new pics of my last diving tours to sansibar, Lampeth Street and of course belize and my tanks too. Will see ... :cool:

Unfortunately, not many of our old friends are active, I regret that very much and miss her a little. :hug1: