Frankie's 120gal. glass experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie

RS STAFF
It has been one immigration issue or another for the last ten years of our marriage. We finally (after thousands of dollar i might add) got her green card. So the first thing i need to do before making her get a job ;) is send her home for a month or so.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Polish bother Craig Polish. Tak? :)
Sorry i have been slacking off here. My tank is awesome as usual and i have little to update. Corals are coloring up every day now and growing much better under the new bulbs. (20k Radiums and super blue ATI T5's)
I am almost to NSW levels and will be starting zeovit in a few more weeks. I have been studying up on that for a while now and am very familiar with it at this point. It is very important that the water prams are just right prior to applying this method and i want to be by the book on start up. Once my corals have adjusted to the changes i will start to tinker into the unknown with a low nutrient system and become another guru in that area. hopefully i will be able to help other here with trying this method also.
I have been working on a 14' fishing boat i acquired. Lee and i took it out a few times fishing and had a blast but the bottom hull had some wear from the previous owners beaching it. So for the past few days i have been repairing it. I have a lot of fiberglass and resin experience from restoring sailboats in NY so this has been a piece of cake. I am actually enjoying my time working on it. Takes my mind off the aquarium and work.
Thats it in Frankie's world! :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
niech cie Bog blogoslawi Craig! :)
Yeah, keel damage. Or was. I fixed it all today. Good as new!
Pictures? I'll need to take some. I have some shots of a puffer fish i caught and some pelicans hanging out on my boat but my Blackberry took a swim the first time out and the new one i took the pictures with are not loading. I need to install the desk top manager on the laptop so i can post them. I'll try tomorrow but i have a small job to do so i am not to sure i will have time. Most jobs these days i pay my guys to do but this one is small and i could do with saving on labor costs on small floor repair jobs. ( im getting lazy ;) )
I'll try and find time tomorrow Victor.

vdituri

ugh! Not the Blackberry!
I've loaded my entire life into mine and I don't want to try and go back.
It's one digital crutch I'm liking. lol

Whenever you get time. We'll be here.
:read:

Frankie

RS STAFF
No fishing trip today :( Looked like rain so we put it of until tomorrow. I did pick up two new mangroves at the lfs today while picking up an order. I will post some pictures tomorrow of them. I need to plant them still.

Status
Not open for further replies.