David's RSM 130D

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Shaw

Well i have ordered my new RSM S Series tank and I now don't have room for the 130D so i sadly need to let it go.

I would like to take this opportunity to give it away for free to a good home or charity. I have looked after it well for 2 years and would like it to go to someone who would also take good care of it. You can see pics of the tank in my thread.

I will be transferring the stock over so it would be just the tank, skimmer, media rack and misc hardware.

I would prefer to give it to someone who is in need of a helping hand who perhaps want's to upgrade but can't afford to or to a good cause of some kind.

I could sell it of course but i would like to offer it up for free due to the hard times a lot of people are going through.

You would have to collect it as i will have enough on my plate transporting in the new tank and setting it up once it arrives.

It should be available for pick up mid-end of December, depending on delivery of my new one.

Let me know if you are interested.

D

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Boring, I think not!! I for one am really looking forward to following along so bore away LOL. That's a very generous thing you're doing with your 130, someone is going to get an awesome tank, but make sure the prospective receiver has their cleaning license :).

David Shaw

Thanks guys, and i am pleased to say i have found it a good home :)

Went into the LFS today and have now officially placed the order, and paid for my white S500.

I also recevied an email from Steve at Red Sea, who saw my posts on this site, and has generously guaranteed me a delivery from the 1st shipment that arrives in the uk (apparently only 3 white 500s are due to arrive in the Uk on the 1st shipment) That means i should get it w/c 7/11 or w/c 14/11.

I am ready to roll !

David Shaw

I am hoping for the S500 delivery on Friday 11/11 or Friday 18/11 - fingers crossed. Everything is planned out and schedules around a delivery date so just waiting for the call!

tnwillia

+1^ Pictures please of the bottom (Sump & plumbing) as well as the top (Front and back). You may help Red Sea sell a lot more of these tanks! Thanks

Leedub

Hi David, I'm just down the road from you in Wigan. I use Pier Aquatics for my fresh water, do you have any links for reef supplies local to us. I plan on getting a 130d in the new year :)

David Shaw

Lee

I am giving my 130D away for free, but someone snapped it up last week after i posted for it on here!

I use Oasis in Salford Manchester. Really good quality and reputation, i get all my stuff from there as a rule including my weekly water change.

Leedub

I will have to check out Oasis David, sounds like a great place. I wouldnt have felt right taking a tank anyway bud being a brand new member :)

I am really looking forward to setting one up though, ive kept fish for a long time, never had the confidence to progress to a reef before, but armed
with the knowledge and members here, im chomping at the bit to get started.

David Shaw

Lee

Well we are all here to help support you. Definitely check out Oasis. It's 2 minutes away from GTV so easy to get to. I got my 130D from there, and also ordered my S 500 from them.

Take your credit card though, they have a great selection on fish and equipment!

Leedub

Thanks for the tip. It will be the New year now for me, work is pretty crap at the moment and i dont want to find out i need something i cant provide once
ive set up. I cant wait to follow your 500 build thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.