Cat's RSM 130D

catran

Not sure about the 2 MM's. This second one looks like it's thinner, although it retracts when I get near or touch it too. Hard to tell because it's in really bright light. Guess I'll just have to wait.
The corals along the front are Pocillipora's.

d573ac76.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
OK on the pocilloporas - I've never seen them on the ends of branches like that - nice!

catran

I have them in a very high flow area. I took my medium size Pocillipora out to snip a dead branch off one day and didn't realize how fragile it was! Well, now I have 3 frags of it... The good news is that it's growing like crazy there.

Hey Catran! You have a truly beautiful tank. Love the way the corals are spread out, and my personal opinion is that you have succeded (to my taste anyway!) with the rockwork composition making some areas a bit more shady from the lighting. I think this makes tanks more spectacular in a dynamic way, and colours meets the eye with a broader spectrum. Cool tank! :)

steved13

PREMIUM
Tank looks great, very healthy, nice job on the rockwork. That box you have sitting on the stand looks very familiar :)

RSM250PEARL

Cat the tank looks awesome! I agree with Terry on the HH being MM. If they're sticky you know they're not ordinary mushrooms. Very cool bonus if they are, I love my 2 they're so cool.

catran

I can't tell if they are sticky or not. They are too small to touch. Plus, the one shrinks into the rock when I get near it.

RSM250PEARL

That might be a sign that they're MM's Cat, as mushrooms won't shrink in a hurry if you go near them. I could be wrong tho :)