Cat's RSM 130D

catran

Thanks! Good to know Tammy, I only see my firefish when I feed them thanks to my bully clowns. I didn't want another "invisible" fish!

die4lulu

OOOOOO! i really love the rock work!! ur rocks are really beautiful!!!!!!!!!! do u know where they are from? :thumber:

catran

Thanks! They are from a LFS. Supposedly the guy puts them under a ton of MH's and they are sold with a solid layer of pink and or purple coralline on them. He calls the small rocks dinosaur eggs.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Cat - did you delete or move the picture of the hogfish to a different album section? It's no longer showing.

catran

Gotta be a tapatalk problem. I posted late last night but couldn't see it. I was looking for a moderator to delete it, but no one was on. A few minutes later it showed up. I'll delete tapatalk and reinstall it to see if that's the reason.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Cat - I can see it again now, both the picture as well as the URL link working. Strange. I'm always on a desktop PC.
No problem seeing any of your other pictures - it was just that one of the hogfish.

catran

My bad, I didn't remember, but I did move the pic. Since I could see it, I didn't know there was a problem. Sorry!

catran

Update: While cleaning my rock tonight I found another cool hitch hiker. Think it's a cup coral.
a9e503a9.jpg

77df2c6c.jpg

catran

Here are the two other hitchhikers I found a while ago. They aren't growing much, but still there.
ca90866b.jpg

This very small one isn't looking good. Maybe because of the mess I caused in the water.
ed0309e8.jpg

catran

No worries Kay, I have aiptasia too. Luckily, I have my trusty zapper from PaulB.
Thanks guys, the Royal Gamma is still pretty shy but I'm moving the Two Spot to the RSM (which is why his pic is here) after the quarantine in the frag tank. He really needs caves, he's digging in my frag tank now and covering stuff with sand.
I think 6 fish is too much in the 130 and I'm afraid the clowns will beat up the Royal Gamma so I'll leave him in the frag tank until I set up the RSM 250.
I'm planning 2 clownfish in each of the 3 tanks. I need to get my firefish out of the 130 and into a tank with very small clowns. I rarely see them and it will be a real challenge to catch them since they hide under my rock.