Billyr98's Real Upgrade! 450g Starphire Custom Reef Tank!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Can you keep a tank like that cool in a heated house during the winter? I am sure theres a way to keep the chiller running during the winter. You might beable to insulate the piping thats exposed.

billyr98

i haven't had a problem yet in my house with the 210g... i usually start the chiller in May.... i was thinking about insulating those pipes regardless... for summer too.. maybe tomorrow... any other ideas are welcome, thanks Frankie..

Frankie

RS STAFF
I didn't know you dealt with this before with no chiller in the winter. I am sure you have it all planed out. You rock dude. Can't wait to see the tank itself!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I thought the chiller was a gag lol as I scrolled further up I see the plumbing, OMG thats awesome!!! I have to ask, how are you supporting the tank? antigravity's not out yet so?

jg2269jg

That chiller is out of this world. I had to scroll through the pics a couple of times before i realized what that beast was. I thought the 200s were big you have blown my mind with this

billyr98

well its almost done... here is a picture of it being built!

wBillReed.jpg

billyr98

i am nervous that they don't deliver the same day the baby comes!! but besides that.. I am very excited!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
VEry nice Billy!!! I hope it comes before the baby or you won't have time to set it up! :eek:

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Awesome !!!
Love the overflow boxes on the exterior of the tank, that'll give ya some room not that you need it :lol: