Billyr98's Real Upgrade! 450g Starphire Custom Reef Tank!

BaxReefs

Unfortunately, this tank was broken down. I am pretty sure Billy is downsizing. Another NJRC club memeber picked up the 450 and is doing a great job of installing it right now!.

billy, Ive been out of the hobby for about 2 yrs. Tank is still running but barely and no i havent fixed the bubble problem in the tank. Im trying to get back into it again now, But like you i work for UPS also North Newengland Didtrict out of chelmsford Mass. You are right dosent leave alot of spare time. Let me know if you fixed the bubble situtation in your tank. If so how. I tried to PM you but your box is full. Awesome new tank!!!!! And do expect to have the same issues with bubbles in the new tank?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
BaxReefs 11-3-08 said:
Unfortunately, this tank was broken down. I am pretty sure Billy is downsizing. Another NJRC club memeber picked up the 450 and is doing a great job of installing it right now!

prjones

Does anybody know why Billy abandoned the 450? I am interested in going with a big tank and am curious why he went big and then decided to downsize...

billyr98

Does anybody know why Billy abandoned the 450? I am interested in going with a big tank and am curious why he went big and then decided to downsize...

going big is something that will take a lot of time to do! if you have any questions about the system let me know.

BTW: HI GUYS!!

acemow

Hi Billy! I followed the link from ebay when I bid on a powerhead you had up. I was just going through the posts here, I see folks are glad to hear from you! cool