Big Al's "Mountain Reef"

reef keeper

I looked into both of the sites listed. I will contact both. Thanks for you assistance. And yes Reef concept is around 3k from me.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
After looking back I am pretty sure

You're CORRECT! I see they did ask about "tank size". Oh well. I've got MP10 on the brain I guess LOL!

steved13

PREMIUM
I'm ordering, that Red Sea Max putter, I think the model is MP10. How long does it take a new putter to go through the cycle? :D

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
you can't push a putter you have to take it slow & smooth :turntable:

you know RS members outside rsm club follow allen's threads & will see how crazy it gets here... apologies in advance lol

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
ROFL_Hamster.jpg

Yall need help :)

JGard911

Al

Don't tell me that just because you had a little set back with your tank, your getting a hampster instead. Can you hook your controller up to the habitrail? :rolleyes:

Jim

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Al

Don't tell me that just because you had a little set back with your tank, your getting a hampster instead. Can you hook your controller up to the habitrail? :rolleyes:

Jim

I haven't thought about it but I might try it tonight :)

Habitrail :LOL: I haven't heard that term in a long time! Dang I had ALL the "rodent" goodies a long time ago.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Is there a "Tank Chronicle" section for RSM? I thought this was it :dunno:

Man this is "One of Those Days" when I'm just chasing my tail and eventually I'm going to catch it. Do I BITE it or let it go? :dunno:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
I was just joking with you Al - no RSM tank chronicles section. Good luck catching your tail! :)

reeferman

you guys are killing me!that little guy reminds me of my boys old hamster,Root Beer.but then again,all hamsters remind me of him.not much difference in them!
rule 4345632-123456789 says you cant carry the 13 iron AND the hand wedge at the same time,you have to choose one or the other.too much of an advantage!LOL