Search results

1. Edd13

My clown iritating a coral

:lol: I was laughing so hard i nearly peeed my self
  2. Edd13

My clown iritating a coral

if you read one of my pervious threads you know i lost some stuff to an electric shock to my tank... well the clowns are starting to miss thier anemone and are bugging my fungus coral:D ... guess its time to get an anemone
  3. Edd13

My new skimmer

Well ... I took down the wifes tank and did a little test for a month ... ran the euro reef on my tank for 2 weeks then swaped to the terminator for 2 weeks ... finding still were that the terminator out skims the euro reef... done testing, so i sold my euro reef. thanks all
  4. Edd13

Xlayedoutx 60g cube

looking real nice ... you still using the rio? ... never had a problem with mine, but read that if you like to move them around a lot the wires in the housing have a tendancy to break free... I used mine for over a year with no problems.
  5. Edd13

OT: Word Relation Game

clap
  6. Edd13

A few updated pics of my 125! (Very pic intense)

Looks real good :thumber:
  7. Edd13

salt buildup

i use "salt creep eliminator" by Coralife ... its a spray on that keeps salt from creeping up
  8. Edd13

Aged salt water smell

I really have no idea ... but .... is the tank sealed from out side air? do you have an auto topoff on it to keep the water level? is there algae in the tank? these might help someone with an answer... you could get a smell if there is algae in the tank and the water level droped a little...
  9. Edd13

MY 135gal DREAM COMING TRUE

sorry about the loss bro... it could have been a few things .... some gobies will fight and algae blennies can get agresive tword gobies and blennies... another culprit might be your peramiters; give them a look see; it might have indused shock if to out of wack
  10. Edd13

Brass valves?

get some chemi pure (name is something along those lines), it comes in a blackish/ brown container... also test ammonia and you might want to get some ammonia lock just in case the tank starts to crash ... sorry about the tank ... good luck
  11. Edd13

Refractometers

jack ... BTW .... I love it ... thanks bro
  12. Edd13

Thanks RS

:hug1:
  13. Edd13

near crash ... due to urchin?

i have a gfci and for some reason it didn't trip neither did the power strip... it was odd...hopfuly the gfci is work properly, because i would have to tear down the tank to get to it
  14. Edd13

Thanks RS

to the members and staff of Reef Sanctuary, I would like to say thanks for the awesome site I am so glad I was turned on to it by my friends... today I was reminded why i like this site (reasons better left out)... but the camaraderie and support is outstanding here ... thank you everyone...
  15. Edd13

t5 lighting question

I have had 3 anenomes under my T5s ... 2 got so big i needed to trade them off the last one died to electicution when my urchin ate the insulation off my return pumps power cord
  16. Edd13

well it's been a month since the electracution of my tank... not as bad as it could have been ... losses... 3 clams, 1 fish, 1 anmemone, 1 coral ... in all acuallity i was tring to figure out how to kill off that coral any how (damn xenia was killing my zoos) so as stuff slowly recovers i...
  17. Edd13

the pump was out instantly.... the pic deos not show it ... but it's copper, the green patch on the white part is corrosion ... the flash makes it shine white... tested the water twice both came in negitive ... i plan to test it one more time tomorrow
  18. Edd13

about 8 months ago... I had a problem with algee an my sump on the return side so i took my pesky purple urchin (who has caused a few rock slides) and threw it in the sump area:square: i'd look in on it from time to time.. and it was doing an awesome job... sunday around 2 AM or so i noticed...
  19. Edd13

a painful funny

it wasn't that funny when it happend, but now it kind of is .... i was cleaning up the kitchen area and I lost my blance near my nano and braced myself on it ... 3 of my fingers went into the water and one found mister black long spined urchin ... OUCH!!!:chomp: it's been over an hour the...