Thanks RS

Edd13

to the members and staff of Reef Sanctuary,

I would like to say thanks for the awesome site I am so glad I was turned on to it by my friends... today I was reminded why i like this site (reasons better left out)... but the camaraderie and support is outstanding here ...

thank you everyone here at RS…
Ed :thumber:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Ed thanks for taking the time to say such nice things. RS is this way due to an overwhelming urge to learn and in-turn help each other. The feeling of friendship and even family is what binds us together and helps us to grow together.

Thank you Ed :)

Gina

RS STAFF
We do have a great bunch of people here! It's all of us that make it such a great community!

Varga

I agree everyone here is very nice, supportive, and caring. theres vertually zero flaming on this site. now lets move this to the OT so I dont have to see it again :D :D :D

lcstorc

The friendliest reefing forum on the net.
That's how I got addicted. Great info and great people. The best combination.

Techno-Vicki

I have been here over a year now. sometimes I am away for weeks at a time because of work, but I always feel my friends are right there no matter how seldom or often I can get on board. You guys and gals are awesome!!!!!!!

BarbMazz

I agree everyone here is very nice, supportive, and caring. theres vertually zero flaming on this site. now lets move this to the OT so I dont have to see it again :D :D :D

lol You have such a way with words, Varga!! lol

Edd, you've hit it right on... this place is wonderful, and not just for and about reefing. I think the people are especially special!

vdituri

Friday morning warm fuzzy.
It's like a coffee hug, wrapped in a cinnamon roll, topped with melted butter.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:drooool:

Frankie

RS STAFF
Thanks Edd! As a member i really appreciate that. As a new staff member I have done nothing yet. :)

vdituri

Yes you have Frankie. We just can't prove yet...
You obviously did something or you wouldn't have been made staff.
You're underestimating your affect on RS. Thanks man!
Now get back to work!

BarbMazz

Thanks Edd! As a member i really appreciate that. As a new staff member I have done nothing yet. :)

Oh, BALONEY, Frankie! As a member you WERE like staff.. always with good advice and very nice as well. You were an UN-staff Staff Member!