Search results

1. tank stalker

recent pic of my killer carpet

something smells fishy
  2. tank stalker

So I purchased this guy yesterday couldn't resist the price. Someone brought him in for adoption to aggressive since I only have 1 fish and she stays in her hole they should be fine. It is a mai Tai clown something smells fishy
  3. tank stalker

Water change out frequency

So I was wondering what frequency can I do 50% water changes to knock down my Nitrates ? something smells fishy
  4. tank stalker

Gravel change out

So I think it's time to change out the crushed coral that I have in my 30 gal tank. But I need to know what's the best way to go about this, and if I put some of it in my 65 to "seed" it would anything like pods survive in the 65 without a light? something smells fishy
  5. tank stalker

Coral question

So I have a maze coral in my 30 gal tank and have had him for 9 moths and just noticed this morning that he has mucous for a lack of better terms and was wondering if it was because of something bad. The only thing I have changed is I out an branching acro in, could he be to close? My params are...
  6. tank stalker

Finally eating

after a week they are finally eating I'm so happy [emoji4] Stalking a tank near you
  7. tank stalker

Quick noob question

I was trying to pick out fish for my 65 gal and some of the fish I looked at said 70 min would a 65 be sufficient ? Stalking a tank near you
  8. tank stalker

New coral

So I stopped by our lfs and picked up another frag of zoa and this one that the guy told me the name but now I forgot so if someone could help me identify it I would be thankful Stalking a tank near you
  9. tank stalker

Fish compatibility ?

I was thinking on stocking my 65 gal tank around a dwarf fuzzy lionfish,I also want a spiny blue lobster will the lion fish mess with it? Since it has a natural taste for crustaceans Stalking a tank near you
  10. tank stalker

Could I have problems as this grows

So I seen in another post on here about people putting their brain corals on the floor of their tanks to grow I put mine up high on the rock work to be closer to the light to grow better and glued him down to keep my urchin from picking it up and killing it. But doing this will it be a problem...
  11. tank stalker

Dead clown

So I had a pair of clown fish and I woke today to find one dead :( now the question I have is do I have to get another one to keep the one company or will she be fine by herself? Stalking a tank near you
  12. tank stalker

Tank diy question

So I have this 65 gallon tank I will be starting soon and I want this certain lighting fixture but this cross brace is dead center of the tank can I cut it out or does it serve a purpose other than the lids Stalking a tank near you
  13. tank stalker

Kh question

Ok so I'm not one to chase numbers but I am a little curious. All my numbers seem to be good but my Kh seems a little high at 22. Ph is 8.2. So what could be the problem Stalking a tank near you
  14. tank stalker

Strange behavior from my fish

So I have 2 clowns that in the last two days I've noticed something strange the small one will swim by the bigger one and turn on its side and flail an bit (looks like he's going to kick the bucket) but then returns to normal and goes on about swimming my wife thinks they might be trying to...
  15. tank stalker

Help with lights

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/231274913954?lpid=82 any one have any experience with this lighting fixture was thinking about getting a couple......any thoughts Stalking a tank near you
  16. tank stalker

Headless zoa

so I Bought a Zoa frag a couple weeks ago and I think my peppermint shrimp might have tangled with it. it looks like the heads are gone cuz I don't see them but the stocks are still there will they grow another head or should I just go ahead and toss the frag
  17. tank stalker

Xtalreef - Reef Saltwater Aquarium found this link and thought it would be helpful to

http://www.xtalworld.com/Aquarium/hitchfaq.htm Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  18. tank stalker

FED UP with API products

So i had a problem with my nitrates a month ago and where the the readings were 40ppm so i did a wc retested and still at 40 ppm waited 2 days and did another wc tested and still at 40 ppm found a discussion on here about people having the same problem so i went and bought another test kit(API)...
  19. tank stalker

Well water to fill a tank

I was wondering we don't have city water where we live and I want to fill my 75 for the first time would it be ok to just fill it with our hose since we have well water? Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  20. tank stalker

Hi Dianakay

How was you vaca? Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk