Could I have problems as this grows

tank stalker

So I seen in another post on here about people putting their brain corals on the floor of their tanks to grow I put mine up high on the rock work to be closer to the light to grow better and glued him down to keep my urchin from picking it up and killing it. But doing this will it be a problem with him growing onto the LR
deb2b4d8d68787c9c2319e4a12aff8a9.jpg

Stalking a tank near you

sirrealism

if they get to much light they will bleach. This is why they are put on the bottom. Yours looks a little light but it could be the pic as cell phone pics all look washed out

StirCrayzy

Guess it depends whether you ever want to move that rock.
I'm a big fan of corals attached to rockwork instead of sitting on the sand bed.

tank stalker

if they get to much light they will bleach. This is why they are put on the bottom. Yours looks a little light but it could be the pic as cell phone pics all look washed out
Yea the pic is bad he's not bleached by no means real bright green. Sorry for the bad pic and thank you for replying

Stalking a tank near you

tank stalker

Thanks for the replies I was just worried that the flesh might get damaged being attached to the rock work after reading the article

Stalking a tank near you

sirrealism

I keep mine on bare bottom but since you have sand and want to keep in on the rock just put it as low as you can. With the new LEDs coming you dont want to bleach it.