Search results

1. Devilboy

How To Use a Phoseban Reactor

how are you attaching your outlet tubing from the reactor to the sump? mine tends to flop outta the sump
  2. Devilboy

Devils Tank Build

Just wanted to let ya all know i made it back safely to Ohio. Now i can start working on upgrading my tank and putting it back up...:drooool:
  3. Devilboy

Return plumbing question

He is talkin about the tanks return pump from the sump. You dont want a pump to output more then what your overflow can handle. what pump u have?
  4. Devilboy

Addictive Aquatics Frustration

is this the bulb you are looking for?? http://diyreef.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=449
  5. Devilboy

Addictive Aquatics Frustration

i could be mistaken but the other day when i was looking at some lighting retros i saw a vendor that carried the ATI T5 bulbs.
  6. Devilboy

Return plumbing question

It isnt the best drawing, but its what i have in my little brain. If you have any questions just ask. As you can see in the upper right i put a list of items needed to make an adjustable spraybar. If you go this way, your parts may change or may not. Will depend on the size you will...
  7. Devilboy

Return plumbing question

I am sure spray bars may be able to get clogged. When i redo my tank, i will be putting a spraybar on mine and it will be part of my closed loop returns. the way i will be making mine will be so they are removable to be cleaned. I think i have a drawing of how im planning on doing it somewhere...
  8. Devilboy

Egg crate?

its actually called lighting diffuser, which is sold at home depot, lowes, etc....
  9. Devilboy

Return plumbing question

I agree with RD. If you want random flow. Your best bet is to plumb your return lines from the sump either up and over the back and attach locline. Or if you want to drill the tank for your return lines dont go more then a few inches below the water. Even if you drill siphon break holes...
  10. Devilboy

Pics of colored sticks :)

It's not my spelling that's incorrect, your just reading it wrong Gotta love this sig Whiskey!!!! i am trying to read it right!
  11. Devilboy

OT: Word Relation Game

beer
  12. Devilboy

My first coral in the 29g..

good one... it is Xenia.... good job....
  13. Devilboy

Gurgle Question

There simple to make....
  14. Devilboy

lighting

i would really consider getting some of T5 HO with individual parabolic reflectors. Alot of people are getting these over halides. And keeping SPS tanks. But if your heart is set on halides i would go with the 250s or 175s. if your tank is 24" tall go with the 250
  15. Devilboy

Noisy Overflow

if your durso is too short, it will make the water level in the overflow lower then it should be
  16. Devilboy

Looking for new sump designs

Thanks for the link....
  17. Devilboy

Looking for new sump designs

Hmmm... no i really havent thought about it. Is that your horse in the avatar? I have a Appaloosa and a Palomino. both mares
  18. Devilboy

OT: Word Relation Game

tan
  19. Devilboy

luck

Rock on dude!!!! :guns:
  20. Devilboy

Anti-Jump Proof