Pics of colored sticks :)

lcstorc

The game I was talking about is old. I want to say sometime in the 80s. Back when dos text games were all we had. No graphics at all. LOL

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
The game I was talking about is old. I want to say sometime in the 80s. Back when dos text games were all we had. No graphics at all. LOL

Ok,.. then the starship titanic game is definitally a newer model,.. his interview was all about how he made the characters able to respond in a meaningfull way using recorded voice.

Whiskey

lcstorc

LOL
Your threads do seem to wander somehow. It's fun. you never know what you might find.

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
douglas adams, monitporas, DOS text games, and huge clams are all awesome

go whiskey!

Thanks Jhon! How How about we start talking about Dire Strates? I'm listining to Telegraph Road right now,.. man this band is killer.

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
LOL
Your threads do seem to wander somehow. It's fun. you never know what you might find.

Ya,.. I'm the king of messing around and taking things off topic :) It's no fun to have to fit inside the "Limits" of the subject lol. Imagine talking to a friend and having to stick to a single topic,.. what fun would that be? How good of a friend would that be?

Whiskey

rDr4g0n

Thanks Jhon! How How about we start talking about Dire Strates? I'm listining to Telegraph Road right now,.. man this band is killer.

Whiskey

im more of an old school punk rock fan, but pretty much any rock is cool with me

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
im more of an old school punk rock fan, but pretty much any rock is cool with me

Punk rock eh? Name some groups,. I'm not good with genra's, I used to be a scater though back when we lived in Cali, so I bet I've heard most of it.

Whiskey

rDr4g0n

usa punk included: new york dolls, ramones, fugs, iggy pop
british punk included: sham69, sex pistols, buzzcocks, crass

pissed of teenagers with little to no guitar and vocal skills lol

rDr4g0n

i was on a carlos santana kick today.

my taste changes daily. disco, punk, metal, jazz, blues, techno, trance, 80s hair metal, classical, you name it... except spanish music (with the exception of some old style cuban salsa), country, and most rap.

Devilboy

It's not my spelling that's incorrect, your just reading it wrong

Gotta love this sig Whiskey!!!! i am trying to read it right!

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
usa punk included: new york dolls, ramones, fugs, iggy pop
british punk included: sham69, sex pistols, buzzcocks, crass

pissed of teenagers with little to no guitar and vocal skills lol

I've heard of 4 of those :) I would probably recognise songs from the rest though,..

Very cool! I'm listining to Ozzy right now.
Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
my taste changes daily. disco, punk, metal, jazz, blues, techno, trance, 80s hair metal, classical, you name it... except spanish music (with the exception of some old style cuban salsa), country, and most rap.

Ya,.. I'm the same way,. I have a huge Record colection, a huge MP3 collection,.. A bunch of reel to reals, and a pair of Klipsch speakers to hear it through :D

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
All your base are belong to us

Lol! Those Klipsh speekers can push some base if you let them too,.. but the really glorious thing about them is how balanced they are,.. I've never found a tweeter yet that even comes close to the way a good pair of horns sounds.

Whiskey

rDr4g0n

Ya,.. I'm the same way,. I have a huge Record colection, a huge MP3 collection,.. A bunch of reel to reals, and a pair of Klipsch speakers to hear it through :D

Whiskey

ive got some bose studio monitors from the 70s!!! they still sound incredible. i had to pair them up with a set of 12inch subs though because in the 70s no one knew what a subwoofer was lol

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
ive got some bose studio monitors from the 70s!!! they still sound incredible. i had to pair them up with a set of 12inch subs though because in the 70s no one knew what a subwoofer was lol

Very nice! Back in those days Bose knew how to make speakers!! You have to love the 501's too :D

Now they just make trendy wall decorations if you ask me :smck: If you listen to them there's holes between the speakers, drives me nuts.

Whiskey