Search results

1. P

Dave's RSM 500

Hi Dave, I hope everything is fine for you since we have no further news from you.
  2. P

Wolffman64's RSM500

Congrats that you managed to install the retrofit ! I don't see this retrofit on stevesled webpage : which products have you ordered ?
  3. P

Dave's RSM 500

I am glad that everything is now back to normal for you. Tank is beautiful and, as always, soooo clean !
  4. P

Parisian's RSM 400

Beautiful tank ! Great colors !
  5. P

Kangkan's RSM S 500 Journey

Very nice ! Impressive diversity of corals and nice landscape.
  6. P

Dave's RSM 500

Beautiful tank as usual !
  7. P

Dave's RSM 500

Thanks !
  8. P

Danny's white RSM S-400

Nice idea for feeder and valve, thanks !
  9. P

Dave's RSM 500

Yes it helps a lot ! Thanks ! Could you tell me where in the uk you order your filter socks (I have difficulties to find 50 or 100 microns in France) ? What do you mean when writing "black foam reduced" ? You kept part of the stock ?
  10. P

Choff's RSM 650 Build

Very sorry for you. Hope you will quickly recover the losses.
  11. P

Dave's RSM 500

Dave, since I am still fighting with water clearness and noises in the sump, and since you have progressively improved your filtration process along the previous months, would you mind putting here a short reminder on how you have organised things in the sump ? I guess it could be useful for...
  12. P

Dave's RSM 500

So nice, as usual Dave ! Congratulations ! I guess you still have perfect parameters ? (I am always impressed by the fact that you have so few LR and so low nitrates).
  13. P

RSM500 > ballasts dead ? Help !

Hi everyone, i have been removing the light units of my RSM500 to change the 2 tubes in the center part (already done on the rear/front). After putting everything back, I discovered that the new tubes were not functioning. Stupidly forgot to test them before ! Dismantling again... Tried to...
  14. P

RSM 500 noisy main pump

Hi everyone, My main pump (RSM 500) has been functionning silently for months until I decided to open and clean it. Since then, it is vibrating a lot and generating a strong noise. I dismantled it again 2 or 3 times to check for anything that could cause this but I could not figure out what may...
  15. P

Dave's RSM 500

Thanks !
  16. P

Dave's RSM 500

Hello David, I hope you are doing well with your aquarium. Have you installed any flow pumps in addition to the RS circulation pumps ? Any controller ? Are you using floss in addition to the filter sock ? I permanently have very small sediments flowing around despite my filter sock and the...
  17. P

RSM 500 - Replacement Black Sponges and T5 Bulb Question?

Ditto Dave for socks and light with slight difference on the order : from front to back : white, pink, blue, white (front), blue, white (middle), blue, white, pink, white (rear) However, I still have small particles in the water. What type of socks are you using ? 50 microns, 100 microns, 200...
  18. P

Aquascaping - rocks touching glass or no?

Clear on all 4 sides too, ready to join Dave's new thread !
  19. P

Phil's new RSM 500

For those who have removed the black sponge at the back of the sump, how do you reduce the noise of the water flowing out from the skimmer tube ?
  20. P

Phil's new RSM 500

David, Sailagain, thanks a lot ! David, so you moved from Matrixcarbon to Seagel ? I use he same tools as you do but don't siphon the sand, just stirr it. I will look into getting a goby since I don't have one. Is there any other than the Orange spotted goby in this family that is also...