Parisian's RSM 400

Parisian

Thanks for your encouraging words. It still needs some improvement, but as the structure is made of pillars, everything can easily be moved.

image_preview.php
[/url][/IMG]

Parisian

I am really happy with the quality of the ceramic rocks. They have been matured for several months, and already have a lot of coraline.

image_preview.php
[/url][/IMG]

Parisian

3 months later ... my tank is going well, all parameters are OK: I check everything at least once a week, NO2, NO3 and PO4 = 0 since the begginning. I had no NO2 peak. :cool:
So I could slowly start adding a few corals (SPS and zoanthus), and a first fish (zebrasoma flavescens), a slalom champion, who is having a lot of fun between the rock plates. :jester:

image_preview.php
[/url][/IMG]

image_preview.php
[/url][/IMG]

Parisian

I particularly love the catalaphyllia, though he is quite a pig: he already stuffed himself with a trochus, and even a beautiful abalone :tears::tears::tears: ... a 2 inches steak, I never imagined he could do that.
Snails are always turning around him, as if they were attracted :banghead:
I am feeding him with mussles and shrimps, which he voraciously swallows but it is never enough.

Parisian

It's been a long time since my last pictures on this thread. My tank seems to be going well, though I probably added too many corals, a classic newbie mistake.

image_preview.php
[/url][/IMG]

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Your tank looks FANTASTIC!! :geekin:
Love your SPS placements on your rock scape. Beautiful colors, good job :thumbup:

Parisian

Thanks for your kind words.

Please let us know your secrets...:)

OK, I actually have 3 secrets: good water, salt and love. I never add anything else :eek:lsmile:

To tell the truth, I do use something, because it is based on a natural process: an algea scrubber (SantaMonica SURF2). It makes a difference on Phosphate (and slightly on Nitrate) Otherwise nothing else, never.