Search results

1. phantom2991

who wants a sweet deal?

well guys the orders are in and we are headed to hawaii. while this sounds amazing its not so much for my animals who i cant take with me due to military moving and base requirements so along with my wonderful pit bull i have had for 5 years, my fish have to go. hawaii only allows species native...
  2. phantom2991

anyone know why......

every fish casualty i have ever had has been fish suicide by jumping out of the tank. had another one this evening. anyone know why this happens and if there is anything i can do besides the obvious constructing a better cover for the top?
  3. phantom2991

happy birthday JJMONEYMAN!!!!

happy birthday jared!! you are officially double my age today and still going strong!!! hope you have a great day!! spoil yourself!!! :bigbounce
  4. phantom2991

updated pics!! look how it all has grown!!

most of my corals have come from myreeftoyours and everything is thriving!! thought i would post some new pics since i havent since our big move. here it is everyone!! i believe that is everything but i may be missing a few.
  5. phantom2991

anyone near vandergrift PA?

looking for empty tanks. need a small one to house water turtles for now, maybe a 30-55 gal. also need a empty 100-150 gal for the long run. thanks in advance.
  6. phantom2991

new baby clownfish???

i got this little cutie yeterday. the previous owner says it is a snowflake clown, but i think it is a mis-bar. he is the smallest one in the pic. what do you guys think?:help:
  7. phantom2991

guess what everyone!!

the hubby and i may be welcoming a new little reefer to our family. waiting for official results, but it is looking as if we may have our first child in the works!! whoo hoo for us!!!!:crowd:
  8. phantom2991

please advise

we have had so much trouble surrounding the house we are renting that this morning after finding out that our hot water heater is officially dead and our landlord cant get someone out to fix it for a month, we will be moving. the city we will be moving to is approximately 45 min away and closer...
  9. phantom2991

Imma Grandma!!!

Had me first propagation on coral!! the first yellow polyps i ever put in my tank has sprouted 2 new heads!!! I'm soo excited!!:dryer:
  10. phantom2991

completely off topic but hilarious!

11. phantom2991

anyone fragging or selling frogspawn?

i really really want some! none of the stores around here have it. :(
  12. phantom2991

whats everyones thoughts on a flame fin tang?

i ordered a vlaming's tang but seller contacted me saying that it was actually out of staock but he would send me a flame fin tang instead. is this an ok trade off?
  13. phantom2991

hey everyone!

just wanted to make sure you all get the chance to view the 2 threads i made on off topic. Marine Corps Ball and Veterans Day 2011. Very important topics to me and i didnt want them to get overlooked. :) thanks everyone. :fishy2:
  14. phantom2991

Veterans Day 2011

I recently had a opportunity to take part in ceremony of great meaning. I was given the responsibility of presenting my husbands grandparents and his youngest brother with folded flags honoring the death of my husbands younger brother who was killed in action in Afghanistan in August of this...
  15. phantom2991

Marine Corps Ball

for all of you who have never had the pleasure of attending a Marine Corps ball, i thought i would post pics and explain the ceremony. :) this is a few pics we took before the ceremony began. Cocktail hour!!!! then the lights went down and the Marine Corps Band came in playing the Marine...
  16. phantom2991

what i recieved from My Reef To Yours :)

didnt take a pic of the ones not yet opened. really great stuff!!! THANKS GUYS!!
  17. phantom2991

spots on mushrooms

so i noticed these reddish colored spots on one of my mushrooms today and thought maybe they were dying, but then i looked closer and the spots are moving around. are these flatworms or something else of the like? hopefully its something harmless like snail larvae or something. can someone...
  18. phantom2991

new fishy friends

So a friend of mine out here just had to give up her saltwater tank and i inherited her fish. she gave me a coral beauty angel, a african firefish, 2 yellowtail damsels and a sixline wrasse. i already had 2 true perculla clowns, a scooter blenny, foxface, and a royal gramma in a 100 gal tank...
  19. phantom2991

Not missing christmas this year!!!!

thanks to a very kind hearted member here at Reef Sanctuary, my husband and I will get to celebrate Christmas this year just when we thought it would be impossible with our current financial situation. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you and yours!!! :turntable
  20. phantom2991

Not missing Christmas this year!!

thanks to a very kind hearted member here at reef sanctuary, my family and I will have a Christmas this year when we thought it was going to be impossible with our current financial situation. You know who you are!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTH OF US!!! :laughroll