guess what everyone!!

phantom2991

the hubby and i may be welcoming a new little reefer to our family. waiting for official results, but it is looking as if we may have our first child in the works!! whoo hoo for us!!!!:crowd:

steved13

PREMIUM
Congatulations!! As soon as I saw the subject in the OT side box, I said to myself, "Phantom is pregnant" Geesh spooky, I hadn't even seen who posted it yet.

Best wishes on the new frag.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
the hubby and i may be welcoming a new little reefer to our family. waiting for official results, but it is looking as if we may have our first child in the works!! whoo hoo for us!!!!:crowd:

More details Candace

Matt leaves out punctuation.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
A huge congrats to both of you !!!
fam11.gif

One of the greatest joys in life (imo) is getting to be a Mom or Dad !
fam03.gif

phantom2991

thanks everyone. not posting pics, if you need to see it to believe it, then im not sure if you should knnow, lol.
went to doctor yesterday where they tested my urine 3 times, first time was invalid, second was neg, third was pos. so they tested my blood. they said while the pregnancy hormone was present, there wasnt enough of it to positively identify me as pregnant. so goin back next week. more details then. :)

ChrisY

Well, as far as I am concerned, Congrats! we need more reefers! :) And before I had kids I was scared as hell and pretty much nothing scares me. kids dont come with instruction manuals, but you work it all out as you go along :)

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I'd buy things for the tank that are nocturnal. U need something to watch while ur up at night. :eek:

,.......don't believe this matt guy

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Good stuff......make sure "your" water parameters are all set.......helps the little frag grow :)

congrats!!!!!