whats everyones thoughts on a flame fin tang?

phantom2991

i ordered a vlaming's tang but seller contacted me saying that it was actually out of staock but he would send me a flame fin tang instead. is this an ok trade off?

phantom2991

yes it is a tomini tang. from everything i have been able to google seems like the fish i am getting is a more expensive fish and it doesnt get as big. si i guess since i only have a 100gal tank this will probably be a better fit over all.

BLADEYAMAHA

I was wondering about your tank size. It would be a better fish for that tank and I really like the Tomini Tang too! So I think its a great trade off.

phantom2991

thank you. i am retired from the marine corps as well. i posted 2 off topic threads yesterday. marine corps ball and veterans day. check them out if you get the chance.

tnwillia

Great thank you as well from an old retired Air Force guy! I'll check them Thank you both again!

DesertOrchid

I had a Tomini Tang for quite a long time. Nice fish, never agressive with anything else and cleaned the rocks of algae.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
have you set up your qt yet? sorry, not to be droll but you know they are Typhoid Mary's right?

phantom2991

i use a qt tank at my shop. the owner keeps it empty for me and i keep it running. he is being delivered there sometime today.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Not really that pretty, do u think? Any interest in a naso of sorts?

Woohoo Matt has tapatalk back