anyone fragging or selling frogspawn?

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Id give you some frogtasia but you'd hate me, massive encrustations of red bubble come with compliments of coarse, really wish there was a way to clean them cause they may have to be chucked

DesertOrchid

Check out divers den. I'm addicted to that place and haunt it regularly about 4:00 when they post the new stuff. :yup:

DesertOrchid

I have an awesome purple tipped frogspawn. Has about 13 heads. Started out with 3-4 about 6 months ago. They grow nicely and put alot of movement in the tank.

DesertOrchid

i think i have convinced my wonderful hubby to buy me one for valentines day. he is the best ever!

I wouldn't have any of my tanks or corals if it wasn't for my Wonderful hubby being so understanding of this addiction. I guess it could be worse...... I could collect diamonds! LOL!!! Might be cheaper somedays. :yup:

phantom2991

lmao!! next time he complaines, im telling him im switching hobbys to be a diamond collector. that should shut him up real good!!

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I'm going to get some in likely next week. I might also get some hammer coral as well. I've been out of both for a couple of months now so I need to do it.

ChrisY

Anyone know what the trick to frogs are? My original had 5 heads and one didnt make it from LFS. So far the other 4 are doing well, but it seems random, somedays they are really expanded some days not. same water params as far as I can tell and same circulation.