Search results

1. mikedee17

NJ Tank Teardown - livestock must go!

What d you have left?
  2. mikedee17

HELP! Thoughts on my rock layout?

Thanks Diana, the reason I am entertaining the thought of going fowlr instead of corals again is to be able to enjoy a more variety of fish. I think the maintenance is about the same just no dosing but I still have to worry about water quality
  3. mikedee17

Changing over to a FOWLR

Changing over to a FOWLR
  4. mikedee17

HELP! Thoughts on my rock layout?

Ok Fellow Red Sea Max 250 people just setting back up my tank after moving into my new house so decided to do a FOWLR this time but I am horrible at setting up any type of rock layout since I won't be hiding it with corals lol I took a few pics let me know your thoughts all are appreciated
  5. mikedee17

FOWLR

Hey fellow RSM 250 owners, I have a question just finished moving and setting up my tank again but was thinking about just doing a FOWLR. Anyone using their RSM 250 as a fowlr now or have in the past any suggestions or regrets? Mike
  6. mikedee17

LRSM-250 for the Red Sea aquarium RSM-250

Hello fellow RSM-250 owners I am looking at the LRSM-250 from LifeReef, I was wondering has anyone ordered this system without the skimmer and just used the Redsea Max existing skimmer? I was thinking about this earlier this year and thought I saw that as an option but no longer can find that...
  7. mikedee17

Artificial Reef and Coral System

Hi fellow RSM tank mates, lately I've been watching a show called "Tanked" about 2 guys in Vegas who install saltwater tanks throughout the U.S. They don't use LR or real corals but they use artificial reefs. So my question is, "Is there anyone out there who uses an artificial reef and coral...
  8. mikedee17

BRS Group Buy - November 2013

Steve PM Sent with my information
  9. mikedee17

BRS Group Buy - November 2013

Steve if it is not too late to sign up for the group buy count me in. I need to pickup a few things
  10. mikedee17

Bulk reef supply group BUY 1/29/2013

I didn't get a email :( so what do I do as far as the group buy?
  11. mikedee17

best cheap place to buy fish online?

Hello fellow reefers has anyone heard of Oceanpro Aquatics, I was checking out their site seems to be down, but after searching on the Internet for information I found out they have been purchased by someone in NewYork, anyone have any inside info on this online company?
  12. mikedee17

What is the best online fish supplier?

Oceanproaquatics use to be great but has been down for a few months, but was talking to my brother that lives out by the company and they are under new management and will be reopening by year end. Also Live Aquaria and for specific sometimes different stuff the divers den they have something...
  13. mikedee17

SPS & Zoa & some softie Packs,..Build your own...Will Ship

What you have left in SPS corals interested in doing the at least 15
  14. mikedee17

Pods Motel

Hello all does anyone know if the two guys that use to make the glass pod motels tell around and doing business still I was looking at getting one made to stick in my tank. Thanks for the help Mike
  15. mikedee17

SPS frags for sale

Just saw your thread what do you have left if anything?
  16. mikedee17

cheato for RSM250?

Are your copepods located with your cheato in your media basket? do you just let them enter the tank through the flow nozzle or do you extract them and add them to your display tank?
  17. mikedee17

GHL Profilux

Thanks for all the Input Al I will inbox you some questions over the weekend.
  18. mikedee17

GHL Profilux

Ok fellow RSM 250 owners I think I am ready to upgrade to the GHL Profilux, I currently use a reef keeper lite with 2 PC4's, a hub and a SL1 with the temp and PH probes. I have connected to all this my chiller, 2 mp10's a Tunze ATO, heater. I already have the GHL stand alone doser. So I was...