GHL Profilux

mikedee17

Ok fellow RSM 250 owners I think I am ready to upgrade to the GHL Profilux, I currently use a reef keeper lite with 2 PC4's, a hub and a SL1 with the temp and PH probes. I have connected to all this my chiller, 2 mp10's a Tunze ATO, heater. I already have the GHL stand alone doser. So I was thinking about upgrading since I wanted to fully incorporate the MP10's and add dimming capabilities as well as my current doser. Any suggestions on what system I could or should is appreciated along with a cost effective place to purchase it from. Thanks

steved13

PREMIUM
www.reefbytes.com is the place to buy. It's run by a fellow RS member, he will be an RS sponsor very soon. It's a great controller, I'm in the process of upgrading from the Apex right now. I just got delivery of the GHL yesterday and I'm very impressed...and I liked the Apex a lot. Check out the website and you'll see what each system does and then you can decide which fits your needs the best. They are all upgradable, so you're never stuck without something. Post any questions.

steved13

PREMIUM

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Al does go out of his way to really help. I'm a profilux user and without Al and his help id have been lost.

........... we cut living things into pieces. sheez