SPS frags for sale

soco

Where are you located? How much is shipping to 45701?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Blue Space

Simply beautiful! When I finally upgrade from a nano I want an sps dominant tank that looks like that. And to agree with psu4me, yes them be some mighty fine sticks! The whole tank looks great. Wish I was in the market for some. :thumbup:

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
I can attest, shipping a box of coral from Cali to Ohio priority overnight without any discounts from UPS or FedEx will run in the neighborhood $80-$95 plus the cost of the box. If you ship a lot then you can get discounted rates from them but don't expect huge discounts. Shipping is a killer no matter how you cut it.

Conway Corals

RS Sponsor
You're telling me, I'm charging $40 for shipping and still eating the cost of the box, heat packs, bags, oxygen, and some shipping, and that's with some discounts too. I want the deal live aquaria gets to only charge $24.95 for shipping lol.

......what the heck, over.....

Calvin your business you can give discounts a lower shipping. Contact live aquaria. Box was on me shipping is what it is. I have bought corals from you in the past but i will not go into that. If you not being supportive sponsor r not do not reply

Conway Corals

RS Sponsor
Calvin your business you can give discounts a lower shipping. Contact live aquaria. Box was on me shipping is what it is. I have bought corals from you in the past but i will not go into that. If you not being supportive sponsor r not do not reply

I'm sorry if I came across as not supporting you. I was commenting on that I wish I could get the same discounts that Live Aquaria gets for my business. I think your shipping charges are more than fair. I was trying to support you :) Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I wish I could give it to you that why I said I will work with anyone on the shipping I know it high. Thank you very much for being supportive

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
You're telling me, I'm charging $40 for shipping and still eating the cost of the box, heat packs, bags, oxygen, and some shipping, and that's with some discounts too. I want the deal live aquaria gets to only charge $24.95 for shipping lol.

......what the heck, over.....

Here's ur answer. Ship more. Volume is the discount answer.

..........rarely am I speechless

I have few frags left and the large colony of setosa need to sale. eager but not desperate. I have som crazy low ball offers will ot be low balled but I wil work with you. Also have rainbow stlyo with linkage to the orginal owner who bought his frgas from tyee 4 years ago difficult to color up just 2 small frags $50 price because not followed rainbowed