Bulk reef supply group BUY 1/29/2013

Ignore my last. Stumbled across them and they only ship within USA and to Canada. Surprising that, due to Canada belonging to England you would have thought they would ship to here also lol

FishinBob

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know not to place and order until you have received the email from BRS, otherwise you will NOT receive a discount! I just emailed them to check the status... Waiting on reply see if we made the cut for this week!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I'll be checking for my e-mail but if you get your confirmation before I do...please update here, THX! :)

saltfan

Got the email, and it says on there site that Im part of the group buy. But put Tunze auto top off and 4 ATI t5 bulbs and it shows no discount but full price?

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Got the email, and it says on there site that Im part of the group buy. But put Tunze auto top off and 4 ATI t5 bulbs and it shows no discount but full price?

That stinks man.....they don't offer discounts on everything. A good indicator of whether or not they offer a discount is if the normal price says (buy 3 or more for x less). I bought a calcium test last night and no discount.

These things are good but BRS has high shipping rates and slow delivery.......I wish they would change that. Mine shipped today and isn't in until Tuesday.....MN to MA isn't that far!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I got my order placed today & each item was 10% or 11% discounted because of the group buy discount. Wish I'd have gotten a discount when I bought my RO-Di 5-Stage 75gpd water system from there. But I'm happy with it and the speed it was delivered to me anyway. Thanks for letting me in on the discount. :)